17-VIII

"A-And maybe, if it's not too much to ask..." she twiddled her fingers together. "We could... try that right now?"

R-Right now...? His heart almost skipped a beat. Kissing... Irine? The thought already flusters him. Have I ever fantasized about kissing her? Maybe he didn't want to remember if he did. I am stroking her cock, though. Surely, that's way past the levels of lip-to-lip action...?

And just like yesterday, it makes me wonder: how would it feel...? How would it feel to kiss her with their feelings out in the open? How would it feel to experience this moment with her?

Mabel nodded, blushing. "I... wouldn't be against that."

Irine turned her face to his, her eyes staring at his lips. His hand gently held her cheek as it brushed the hair behind her ears. The two remained in silence.

"... Mhmm." She closed her eyes and drew her chin up.

"..." He slowly leaned his face, closing the distance between their lips. Till it was inches away. Centimeters away. Millimeters away...

Chu.

Their lips touched in a gentle kiss. A kiss bringing their raw feelings for each other. A kiss that wasn't shared between a junior and senior, but that of lovers.

For Mabel, it was strangely... soothing. It was nothing extravagant and yet it felt so heartfelt.

For Irine, it was also strangely... arousing. Feeling the sensation of his succulent lips ignited pleasures in her mind which spiraled down her body, making her cock pulse intensely within his fingers.

Mabel slowly drew his lips away, his eyes gazing at her half-lidded ones. "That sure... excited you, huh?"

"..." she covered her eyes, a deeper red glowing across her face. She did not anticipate the kiss turning her on more than she already was. Her cock pulsed more, growing harder, leaking even more precum which stained his fingers. Lewd juices soaked her black panties.

"It feels so much harder and bigger, Irine..." he whispered into her ear as he stroked her cock so sensually, his fingers firmly tracing the veiny skin. The lewdness of her raging erection contrasted with the adorably shy expression on her face. He found it rather attractive.

"D-Don't tease me..." she pouted. God, that's getting me riled up...

"... Teasing you, huh?" his other hand slipped to her thigh. "I'd say you fantasize about me doing that."

Mabel squeezed her cock as he rubbed it up, forcing more precum to ooze out which he used to slather all over her entire length. A little wet and slippery, but it allowed him to stroke her cock at a faster, sloppier pace.

"Mnnaangh... M-Mabel...!" A loud moan slipped her lips. Even if she tried to deny it, even if she tried telling him to slow down, she took pleasure in it. Her body desired more of his touch, desired to be in his control.

"Tell me, Irine..." his hot breath caressed her ear. "If you crossed the line yesterday, what would have happened next?"

H-He's going faster! Moans filled her voice. He wasn't going to slow down. He had no intentions of slowing down. His hand kept stroking her wet, throbbing cock. No stopping. Only pleasures surging through her nerves, messing with her mind, making it hard to think straight.

"I don't–mnngh...–know...!" she breathed out through her moans.

"Really, now?" The corner of his lip curled up. He enjoyed her bothered reactions. Her body's honest with me. Her lively cock spurted more precum, showing no signs of dying down. Only rising with arousal. Maybe I'm getting a little carried away...