4-III

"Hey, Zoa!" a familiar, cheerful voice greeted him. "I was waiting for you!"

"..." Zoey pulled the door and closed it. Did I enter the wrong room? He looked up at the door label. No, this is my room. He opened the door again.

"Hello!" She greeted again. "It's me!"

"..." Zoey scanned her appearance from top to bottom. Those mouse ears, that wagging tail. No doubt about it. It was none other than...

"Piro?" he entered his room and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'll be staying here for a few days." She grinned, making herself comfortable on his bed.

"... What?" his eyes widened in surprise. "Staying here?"

"Look!" she pointed to her bag at the corner of the room. "I even packed my stuff!"

"Wait, what...?" Zoey scratched his head in confusion. "First of all, how did you even get into my room?"

"Your roommate was nice enough to lend me your spare room key." With a smirk, Piromi whipped out the key and twirled its keychain around her finger.

"Kazumi...!" Zoey groaned and rubbed his temples. So, he knew she was waiting for me here?! And let her stay?!

"Come on, we used to do this when we were kids!" Piromi crossed her leg over the other. "We'd always have sleepovers!"

"We aren't kids now, Piro." Zoey let out a sigh and folded his arms. "Things are different now."

"That won't stop me from having sleepovers!" Piromi playfully stuck her tongue out. "Besides, I want to hang out with you!"

"Piro..." Zoey's eyes inspected the stuff she brought in. She really is planning to stay here for a while... "Listen–"

"Hiyah!" Piromi performed a roundhouse kick, her feet almost connecting with his face.

"Woah, there!" Zoey instinctively used his arm to block her leg. "I'm talking here!"

"Come on, fight me!" Piromi taunted him. "You said you'd challenge me later–"

"Hup!" Zoey grabbed her waist and slammed her onto the bed. "I win. Challenge over."

"Hey, that's not fair!" Piromi wrapped his legs around Zoey and attempted to force him to the bed.

"You started it!" Swiftly, Zoey extended his arm to grab her by the waist before she could bring him down...

"Ahn?!" Piromi moaned.

"Ah." Zoey's hand latched on to something... hard. It was throbbing within his grasp. His eyes traced down from his arm to his hand...to the bulge on her skirt.

"S-Sorry!" Zoey quickly retracted his hand. His face heated up at the realization of what he just did. "I didn't mean to–"

"... Two can play that game."

"... Wha–" Before Zoey could process what she just said, Piromi slammed him to the bed, got between his legs, and started stripping his pants down.

"It's not fair if you only get to feel mine!" She declared. "I want to see yours!"

"H-Hey, knock it off!" Zoey tightly held on to his pants, not wanting to let go. "Let's talk about–"

In a battle of pure strength, Piromi won and managed to strip his pants away, revealing his boxers. She rubbed her hand over it.

"H-Hoh?!" Zoey's lower body trembled as he felt her hand. We can't be doing this! He reached his hand towards her. "P-Piro, we shouldn't...!"

"Don't!" Piromi shouted, causing him to flinch back. "Please, let me do this!"