8-II

"Could I... have my reward now?" she asked bashfully.

"O-Oh..." he blushed slightly at her question. I... almost forgot about that. "Right now?"

"Y-Yeah..." she nodded timidly. "Could we do it on the couch?"

"... O-Okay." He sat her down on the wheelchair, then brought her back inside their house. He then brought them to the living room.

"So... how do you want to do this...?"

"I... want to sit on your lap." She twiddled with her fingers.

"A-All right..." he sat down on the couch. Odette got off the wheelchair, crawled to him, and sat on his lap. Her tail stretched across his legs, occupying the rest of the couch.

"Hahn..." she exhaled deeply. She pulled her shirt over her bra, revealing her midriff to him.

"W-Woah...?" his eyes widened in surprise. I haven't prepared my heart yet! His gaze traced from her ample cleavage to her cute belly button... I'll never get used to seeing her like this.

"S-Sorry..." she averted her gaze. "I'm... just looking forward to your reward."

"... You'd really go all through this training just for the reward, huh?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"N-No!" She strongly denied it. "I'm doing it because I want to win against my fears!"

"How noble of you."

"... A-And because I want the reward." She blurted out shyly.

"How honest of you." He chuckled at her antics. "So... how would you like today's reward? The usual?"

"A-Ahm..." she fidgeted with her fingers for a moment. "I'd... like to request something... a bit different."

"Sure?"

"It's something I've seen from those romance manga I've been reading." She rubbed her fingers together. "There's a scene I quite like."

In her free time, Odette liked to read romance manga because they were cute and sweet. Valor happened to be reading one and she got interested in them. One day, she'd like to have her dream romance come to reality... unfortunately, the boy in her mind may be too dense.

"Oh yeah?" I wonder what she wants to try out. Valor thought.

"I... want you to call me..." a crimson spread across her cheeks, steam visibly blowing out of her ears. "... darling."

"Darling?" He raised an eyebrow. That should be easy... so it's how those lovers refer to each other. "Sure, I can do that."

"O-Okay..." she placed her hands above her cleavage in a seductive fashion, hinting for him to give her the reward.

Just like always, Valor. He took a deep breath to collect his resolve. Just like always.

First, he ran his fingers from just below her bra down to her waist, feeling the softness of her skin. I'm glad she's taking care of it well... back then, her skin was quite rough and battered.

"Mnngh..." Odette bit the hem of her shirt, her heartrate skyrocketing in anticipation. At what he was about to do. His little touch was already exciting her.

He then rubbed his palm over the noticeable bulge on her skirt, feeling it hardening underneath. She's already raring to go... she must have been looking forward to it. He smiled at the thought.

"You're already so nice and hard for me...," he winked at her playfully, "... darling."

".... Huahhh!" Her heart swelled up with happiness. She covered her face with her hands to hide her joyful embarrassment. He c-called me darling! And he w-winked at me! Sure, it was just for the reward, but it still felt pretty sweet! The bulge swelled up even further at his voice.