3-I: My Futanari Maid, Akiko

During work at the cafe, Kazumi helps Akiko to relieve her of her 'condition'. Taking advantage of this, Akiko gets him to roleplay with her as her Master...

______

"Welcome home, Mistresses!"

Kazumi cheerfully greeted the two young female customers that entered the café.

"Table for two?" Kazumi gave a dazzling smile. "Please, allow me to show you to your table."

He guided them to an empty table and helped them sit.

"Wow, this is my first time coming to one of these cafés!" One of the young girls said, admiring her surroundings.

"You're quite cute, mister!" The other girl smiled shyly, admiring him and his attire instead.

"Haha, I'm humbled, my mistress." Kazumi waved at his waist, then slid them a menu. "Please... make yourself at home."

"Oh! I would love to..."

Kazumi paid attention to their orders and noted them down in his pocketbook. After taking their orders, he politely told them to wait and left for the counter to give the notes.

"Headmistress, we'll have another of those two Newcomer sets for Table 7." Kazumi informed, placing the note on the counter.

Silently, the headmistress nodded, then disappeared into the kitchen. She wasn't one much for words.

And that's another one down... Kazumi wiped the sweat off his forehead with his forearm. They have been getting a good number of customers lately.

BEEP! BEEP!

Ah, it's time to switch out.

Kazumi moved behind the counter and sat on a chair. He let out a long sigh, leaning his arms on his knees. Man, that was somewhat exhausting.

"Good work, Kazumi." A shy voice approached him.

He raised his head to look at the person beside him. A girl of short stature in a frilly maid outfit. Long, blush pink hair flowing down to her lower back with cute twintails. Bubbly eyes met his gaze.

 Bubbly eyes met his gaze

"Oh, thanks, Akiko."

"You've really improved a lot in such a short time." Akiko mentioned. "The Headmistress was talking about you."

"Oh, yeah?" Kazumi scratched his cheek awkwardly. "I hope I'm doing a good job around here."

Kazumi was working as a butler in this café. His role is similar to that of a server, attending to his customers-or more accurately, his masters' and mistresses' needs. His coworker, Akiko, was working alongside him as a maid.

She was holding two glasses of milkshakes with straws. She offered one of them to Kazumi. "So, uh... I tried my hand at making this again..."

"Haha, I was just getting thirsty." Kazumi happily accepted the glass. "Let's see how this tastes." He took a small sip and flinched slightly.