Is this story for you? Read this first!

Hey there!

I hope you're aware that this story contains: futanari characters and explicit sexual content. Move away if this isn't your kind of thing.

It's intended for an audience at least of the legal age, depending on where you live. Though I won't stop you if you're younger than that because I admittedly have started reading these kinds of stories at a younger age. But hey, be responsible :D

And as a disclaimer, everything here is purely fictional, obviously.

So what does this story contain:

- Each chapter is a one-shot focusing on a Male X Futanari couple.

- Each part averages around 1800 to 3000 words.

- Tends to have plot. If you're looking for pure smut here, you won't find it. Think Porn with Plot.

- Males tend to take a more dominant role while Futanaris tend to take a more submissive role. 

- No aggressive maledom or futadom here.

- Generally wholesome, loving sex.

- Fluffy, warm, and fuzzy feelings. Basically, feel-good stories.

- Often, love confessions.

- Acceptance and discovery.

- Explicit sexual content.

- Futanaris. Did I already mention that?

- Longer chapters will be divided into smaller parts.

In case you're curious, I've started writing this story because there's a lot of very aggressive futanari stories. Maybe you've read ones where the male is totally submissive and gets dominated by the futa. It tends to be male readers getting forced into submission.

If you've been in the Futanari genre for a long time, you know a common story trope is the dominant and powerful Futa packing a huge and glorious Excalibur and absolutely ravaging the male (or female, but that's beside the point.)

Let me just preface this by saying I have nothing against those who write those kinds of stories. They're certainly one of the most popular stories in the Futanari genre. If you happen to write those kinds of stories, keep it up, my fellow writer! As long as you're enjoying it. Those stories tend to be the most exciting and sexy, after all.

I simply want to write Male x Futa stories... with lots of fluff. Neither the male or the futa are aggressively dominant. And if they are, I want to end it on a lighthearted note.

In short, I just wanted to write happy stuff.  That's all there is to it. I'm not a pro by any means in writing this kind of stuff, but if you'd like to give this learning writer a chance, go ahead!

See you in Chapter 1!