Chapter 1

On the third day after receiving the imperial compulsory partner matching notice, Lin Su took the time to find the North Star office according to the above address and receive the ration from the imperial partner to his partner.

    After locking the car, Lin Su took the elevator to the third floor.

    At this time, Noco, the staff member in charge of receiving him, was brushing open the door of the office with an uncomfortable face. According to the regulations of the office, it was mandatory to match this window with a rotation system. It happened to be his turn today. Easy work is equivalent to a vacation.

    He was ready to go on an appointment just now, and he received a temporary matching work arrangement.

    In the case of a female-male ratio of 1:30, if a female is reserved for adulthood and has no objects, and the state needs to enforce the matching of a partner, then this female is probably either ugly to the point of anger or disability, otherwise how could it be retained until now ?

.Looking at the marriage registry next door, I was so busy every day that I didn't even have a chance to date.

    What's more, imperial males are also a high-risk group of mental disorders. Females have a certain soothing effect on their fragile spiritual realm. Will they ignore any female? It is impossible!

    This female who is forced to match her partner is probably ugly!

    When the colleague saw him coming back, he immediately sympathized and said: "The last time the female was forced to match seemed to be three years ago. I still remember when he came, covering his head and face as a solemnity, but he did not expect that there was a check message. At this step, when he took off the coverings, the pustule on his face almost made me spit out. It's really a pity for the male he matched."

    What the colleague said was too graphic, and the expression on Norco's face was even more stinky: "Stop talking, I want to..."

.The speech suddenly stopped, and Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a figure.

    So the whole office was quiet.

    The young man was tall, wearing a simple white shirt, with his elbow sleeves pulled up, exposing the thin arms of porcelain white, the moment he opened the glass door, the fingertips attached to the glass were soft and almost transparent.

    "Excuse me, is the window for compulsory matching here?" His voice was clear and gentle, and his uncertain suspiciousness had a little softness and sweetness that was not easily detectable.

    "This, this way..." Norco subconsciously stood up and waved his hand, his cheeks fainted with an unnatural red.

    When the young man heard this, his cat's eyes were slightly bent, and he sighed in relief: "Hello, I'm here to handle compulsory matching. This is the notice I received."

    Norco mechanically took the things that came in, and reluctantly looked away from the young man: "Lin Su, eighteen years old?"

.Lin Su nodded and looked at Norco uncertainly. The pure black pupils were large and round, as clean as an obsidian washed by spring water, making people want to peek into the mystery and profoundness.

    "Yes, it's the first time I have come here, don't you understand, do you need other formalities?"

    Lin Su’s lips curled up, and two lovely pear vortices appeared on her cheeks, which looked like a delicate puppet cat.

    "No, no other formalities are needed."

    "That's great, don't know when the match will be completed?"