Chapter 70

Lin Su has been on a flying ship for the first time since he came to this world.

    Through a layer of glass, looking at the vast and boundless universe, the shock hits the soul directly.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Su would like this view. William dimmed the lights in the room, so that the vastness and mystery of the outside world became more apparent.

    William took out two camellias that Lin Su had put in a glass jar and put them into the cup, and then poured warm water, the rich floral fragrance came out little by little, fresh and natural, making the body and mind transparent.

    Lin Su turned his head to look at the smell, and smiled to meet William's gaze: "It smells good."

    William walked towards him with a grin, and passed the water glass in his hand to remind him: "Be careful."

    Lin Su took it and placed it carefully under his nose, with the warm steam puffing on his face, the fragrance was warm and comfortable.

.William stretched his hand around his waist, and the big white fluffy tail swayed behind him: "It's getting late, let's rest after this cup of tea."

    In the universe, day and night can only be distinguished by special timing instruments.

    From North Star to Capital Star, the average ship speed takes five days.

    Today is the third day of life on the ship.

    Lin Su wakes up early in the morning and feels that such a life without seeing the sun can still make people feel fresh in one or two days, but after a long time, it will make people feel boring inexplicably.

    He couldn't believe it. How could William not go crazy in such an environment after fighting for several years?

    Lie on William's side, with his big warm and soft tail in his arms, quietly watching the sleeping big fox.

    After the symptoms of insomnia are relieved. .William's mental state is getting better and better, and there is a healthy ruddy in his porcelain white skin.

    Even if William's mental disorder has not been cured, but now that William can become so good, Lin Su is fortunate and happy for him.

    The sleeping person slowly opened his eyes, met the gentle black eyes of the little female, rolled over and hugged the person in his arms, and rubbed him: "How come you wake up so early?"

    Lin Suhui hugged William's waist: "I can't sleep anymore. I'm wondering if I want to make something delicious. Let's have a lot of fun together?"

    William tilted his head slightly and looked at the little female in his arms carefully: "Are you bored on the ship?"

    Lin Su didn't conceal his true feelings, and nodded gently: "It's kind of, so it's hard to imagine how you lived in such an environment for so long before."

.Lin Su raised his hand and gently squeezed the canine ears on William's head. The warm canine ears were fluffy and big, and they trembled as soon as they touched it, making the heart soft.

    Although it's not the same touch as the fox's tail in his arms, it's also likable.

    "Do you love me?"

    "Well, I only live on a ship for two days, and I feel a little unbearable. I think staying a long time in such a place where the sky is not visible will always make people feel desperate."

    He thought that William's mental disorder might have been generated in such an environment.

    William held the little female in his arms tightly: "Don't worry, you won't experience something like that again."