Chapter 82

After graduating from Aisu Ranch, some of the females of the family stayed on the farm, and the other part went to Aisu Cooking Dessert Academy. The news came out that many people envied them.

    Knowing this a long time ago, they should have mercilessly sent the children over. Now it is so hard to grab a place in Aisu Cooking Dessert Academy, and it is impossible to buy an admission ticket with money.

    But after graduating from Aisu Ranch, His Royal Highness personally wrote a letter of recommendation to let these aristocratic females go to school.

    Also professional optional.

    Many aristocratic cubs who were crying and clamoring not to go to Aisu Ranch to rehabilitate, are now crying and talking about regret, why didn't their parents be cruel to send them back in the first place!

    Otherwise, these opportunities now belong to them too!

    Xie Bai looked at the banquet paint among the new students sent over today, feeling somewhat complicated.

.However, he had already seen it before, this time after graduating from Ai Su Ranch, he came to the list of students, and he knew that Yan Qi had chosen dessert as a major.

    Feeling Xie Bai's gaze on him, Yan Qi smiled at him.

    Xie Bai nodded lightly in response, and talked about the class requirements, and formally let these students join the class and start the formal class.

    Looking at the thank-you who stood in front of the console, Yanqi was a little bit emotional. The thank-you who was laughed at by them at the beginning is now the best developed among them.

    If he had recognized Chu himself early, would he be as dazzling as him?

    But it's not too late, he still has a chance.

    After the one-hour course was over, Xie Bai finished the assignments for these students, and hurriedly left the college. He also hurried back to work in the dessert shop.

.After the college officially began to recruit students, Su Jin was also much busier than usual. Fortunately, he replaced him in the daytime, which did not delay the normal operation of the restaurant.

    The news that Lin Su had repaired the animal pattern on the North Star came back, which aroused heated discussions among the people in the Capital Star.

    Especially after knowing that Lin Su's restoration of animal patterns can change the current genetic level, many people asked for the establishment of a rehabilitation center in Capital Star.

    For this proposal, Will has not yet made a decision.

    The establishment of rehabilitation centers in the capital star or in more places can be completely achieved according to the empire's current talents, manpower and material resources.

    But more importantly, there is only one person like Lin Su who possesses such a precious ability.

    Whether Lin Su can face the empire's tens of billions of people alone is important.

.After discussing with William and suppressing this proposal, perhaps in the future, when there are more people with this ability, they will consider building more rehabilitation centers. Before that, Lin Su’s safety and health are more important to them. considerate.

    What's more, with the gradual popularization of purified fruits and vegetables, the probability of outbreaks of mental disorders will be greatly reduced, and even patients with mental disorders will stabilize through regular consumption of such foods rich in natural elements.