Chapter 96

Lin Su repaired the second batch of patients in the rehabilitation center. For him, patients below S grade did not consume much.

    Compared with the experience he can get, it is much less.

    When all the second batch of patients were repaired, they were even a little short of his being upgraded to level 4.

    This undoubtedly made Lin Su very disappointed, who was looking forward to a smooth promotion.

    When the last patient walked out of the clinic with gratitude, Lin Su sighed, turned and threw himself into the arms of the big fox, wanting to hug and comfort him.

    William kissed him amusedly on his forehead: "We will wait if we don't upgrade, it's not too late."

    Lin Su also knew the truth, but if he hadn't expected it before, it would be fine. He thought that this upgrade would help William perform the first repair on North Star.

    It turned out that the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

.It's just that even if his heart was extremely depressed, Lin Su did not show any signs, but acted like a baby in front of William in private to trick William into coaxing him.

    The matter of North Star has been handled properly, Lin Su and William are ready to return to Capital Star.

    Yanqi didn't accompany them this time, and he wanted to stay here for a few more days.

    Naturally, Lin Feng was one hundred willing. Since Yan Qi came over, Lin Feng's whole body was fatter visible to the naked eye.

    It is said that being in love makes people happy, not to mention that banquet paint can still be done. Doesn't it start to be happy and fat!

    On the way back to Capital Star, Lin Su thought about several males in the family, Father Lin Enxiong, Brother Lin Te, and Brother Xia Jue. These three were all SS-level. He went back and asked them all to be appointed. He didn't believe that they could not be upgraded. .

.William looked at the little female who was sitting by the window, eating cake and thinking: "What more?"

    Lin Su squinted his eyes and talked about his thoughts. William shook his head with a smile: "It is too hard to repair three SS levels at once."

    "I know, so I plan to start with Lin Enxiong's father first." Lin Su clenched his fists after speaking, "I'll do it when I go back!"

    Seeing that the little female was cruel, William said softly: "Remember before going to North Star, I said I would give you a surprise when I came back?"

    Lin Su's eyes lit up, "Are you finally going to say it?"

    William smiled and said, "Well, after arriving at Capital Star, I will take you to a place."

    "Okay!" Lin Su didn't ask William where he was going to take him. It must be a very special place to come to this place.

.Being tempted by William like this, Lin Su's focus was finally removed from the upgrade ability.

    Looking forward to it, you can disembark the ship sooner.

    As the distance to the Capital Star gets closer, Buna is already ready.

    Lin Su was still in a daze when William was woken up: "Have you arrived?"

    Looking at the darkness outside the window, Lin Su was suspicious.

    William kissed him: "It hasn't arrived yet, but we should go. It will take some time to get there. Go to sleep and I will hold you over."

    Lin Su shook his head: "No, I can go by myself."