Chapter 101

Different from Lin Su's self-confidence, Qin Yi felt that he was inseparable when he heard the news.

    According to the degree of affection between William and Lin Su, he actually felt that he should have had a cub long ago.

    Arranged a time for the inspection. If it weren't for coming back today, it would be too hard. He could not wait to take Lin Su for the inspection now, and confirm the news earlier to be at ease.

    But let's just think about it, the good news is not afraid of late, but Lin Su's body is important.

    After hanging up the communication, Lynn just came out of the bathroom and saw the uncontrollable smile on Qin Yi's face. He said suspiciously, "What's the matter, I'm so happy when I came back. I think you were having fun playing there too." Ah?"

    Qin Yi glanced at him: "It's natural to be happy to go home, but it's not because of this. Come here and I will tell you."

.Lin En was even more curious when he heard that, Qin Yi is so mysterious, it must be very interesting, and can't help but look forward to it.

    Sitting next to Qin Yi: "What's the matter, so mysterious?"

    "Xiaosu may have a cub, so I have an appointment to have an inspection tomorrow."

    In a simple sentence, Qin Yi didn't sell it, so he told Lin En to know.

    Instead, Lynn was silly after listening, and stood up after a long while: "Really?"

    Qin Yi smiled and brought his uncontrollable joy into his eyes: "What do I lie to you about this matter?"

    No matter what, he wouldn't make a joke about this kind of thing, besides, he himself is not a person who likes to make jokes.

.Lynn turned around twice: "Great, I didn't expect to be a grandfather. Oh, we didn't know before, and let Lin Su play with us for so many days, so the cubs are so tired."

    Looking back on that week now, Lynn regretted it.

    Qin Yi smiled and said, "If we knew at that time, we would have come back early."

    "Isn't it, I'll be with you tomorrow."

    "Come on, I thought Xiao Su was embarrassed at first, so don't make trouble. I will send you a message when there is news and just wait."

    "That's all right, hehe."

    Calm down now, only a smirk on Lynn's face.

    The next morning, Lin Su came out of the room. Seeing that he and William got up so early, Su Jin said in surprise: "Why is it so early? Why don't you sleep for a while? Go out?"

.Lin Su smiled and leaned forward: "Father, I have an appointment with Qin Yi's father for an examination today."

    Sorry to tell the story about having a baby, Lin Su pulled Su Jin's hand on his stomach.

    Su Jin didn't understand what it meant at first, until she touched the slightly protruding piece of Lin Su, her black eyes instantly widened: "Xiaosu, you..."

    "I don't know if it is, it may be fat."

    "It's not that you are fat. If you are fat, it is so hard. Fat is soft." Su Jin said and laughed. "I won't go to the store today. I will send a message to the store. I will go with you."

    Without waiting for Lin Su to say anything, Su Jin has already sent a message on his own to ask for leave.

    Lin Su looked back and met William's blue eyes, which were full of smiles.