Chapter 62

Lin Su has recently been making wine for the rest of the time besides helping Su Jin choose the storefront.

The wild grape cherries brought back from the star fog forest were transplanted into the field, and a large area was cultivated. Red cherry fruits and purple wild grapes dotted the fruit trees, decorating the originally lush small courtyard beautiful and lively.

Lin Su found a jar to store the wine in a cool place for fermentation.

The location of the gourmet restaurant was finally implemented in the town not far from Farm No. 13. The independent two-story building was originally a clothing store. Because the location and size were more suitable to open a gourmet restaurant, it was bought by Lin Su.

I got a decoration company and replaced the original small windows with bright French windows. A small garden was built in front of the door. The upper table was placed inside, covered with a white tablecloth, and a bunch of flowers were placed on the table.

.When the warm sun shines, the shop is bright, warm and comfortable.

Regarding the recipes, Su Jin and Lin Su worked together to study and set them into stir-fry, stew, hot pot, barbecue, and dessert.

Originally, desserts could not be made according to their existing ingredients, but last time Lin Su Tong Su Ge went to the depths of the Star Fog Forest to find black-and-white cows and wheat varieties.

After cultivation, there will soon be edible flour and milk.

In this way, even desserts can be completed.

For this reason, Lin Su also specially finds kitchenware manufacturers to order a batch of baking machines.

On the first day when the machine arrived, Lin Su made a strawberry cake. Xie Bai watched the whole process, only clamoring that Lin Su would teach him how to make cakes. This kind of beautiful and delicious cakes is what a young female should learn. art.

.Lin Su didn't refuse. Xie Bai couldn't match Su Jin and Bai Zhou's talent in cooking. It would be good if he could become a pastry chef.

Teach him the process of making the cake, and thank you for practicing the rest.

The news of the upcoming opening of Ai Su gourmet restaurant was exposed on the Internet. After many people who were looking forward to hearing about it, most of them only hated that they were not born in North Star.

North Star, who was previously looked down upon as barren, has now completely changed its appearance.

Soon after the news of the upcoming opening of the Ai Su gourmet restaurant, North Star announced to the public that the North Star Fruit and Vegetable Cultivation Base will harvest the first batch of purified fruits and vegetables. Elements of fruits and vegetables.

Although the existing quantity cannot satisfy the whole people, it still enriches the dining table of most people to a certain extent.

.And in terms of price, the North Star government re-set a new price, which can be said to be a lot more favorable than the previous expensive price.

Let more people enjoy the deliciousness of fruits and vegetables.

As soon as the news was announced, the North Star people felt a sense of pride from the bottom of their hearts. In the past, as long as they said that they came from North Star, they were more or less stunned. Now their waists are straight. Know how many people envy them from North Star.

Before the popularization of natural fruits and vegetables on Capital Star, the people of North Star were the first to eat them.

Not only that, in the near future, the Empire's first rehabilitation center for the treatment of mental disorders will be built in North Star, which also means that the people of North Star will enjoy this treatment for the first time.