Chapter 76

Leaving from Aisu Ranch with William, drove directly to the Deed Hall.

    Located outside the city’s outskirts, the Contracting Pavilion was backed by the Starview Forest. The contract beasts that had migrated from North Star with Lin Su before had fully adapted to the Starview Forest and got along well with the contract beasts in it.

    In order to maintain the maintenance and management expenses in the future, the contracting hall adopts a fee system.

    It is normally open from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from three days to five o'clock in the afternoon every day, and two hours are used to open the bond and friendship.

    During the friendship process, those who are fortunate enough to make a successful contract will not charge additional fees.

    These regulations are printed on the instructions for entering the park and on the stand in front of the gate for visitors to know.

    Lin Su followed William from the car and saw a huge door face with three big words written on it: Jieqi Pavilion.

.On both sides are also carved with majestic ligers, and majestic statues of contract beasts, decorating the contract beast hall with a vigorous atmosphere.

    The soldiers on duty here saw them coming and quickly opened the door.

    It has just been completed and has not yet opened. The huge exhibition hall is a bit shady.

    Inside the exhibition hall is a huge glass window, and the other side of the glass is Starview Forest.

    The design of the entire exhibition hall is a bit like the safari park in the world before Lin Su, but it is much more advanced than the safari park, and many places where it is impossible to go deep have adopted the aircraft viewing mode.

    The place where the contract beast lives is still a natural forest, they just built a viewing platform in a specific place, and all of these are carried out under the premise of not destroying nature and not disturbing the life of the contract beast.

.Lin Su and William wandered through it. At first they only occasionally saw one or two lower-level contract beasts. As they went deeper, more and more high-level contract beasts seemed to be summoned from the depths of the forest. Come.

    The black flame leopard fell on the rock with the little leopard cub in his mouth, like Lin Su Shili, Lin Su nodded with it, and continued to walk inside.

    Many familiar figures came out one after another, but most of them were strange contract beasts that Lin Su had never seen before. Obviously, these contract beasts were native contract beasts in Starview Forest.

    The first time they saw the legendary king, they were all crawling on the ground, paying homage to Lin Su.

    Seeing that these contract beasts were living well, Lin Su felt relieved.

    Coming out of the contract zoo, William asked: "Are there any problems that need improvement?"

    Lin Su shook his head: "No, very good, Marshal Lynn is very interested."

."He must be very happy to get your approval."

    Capital Star quickly carried out a thorough publicity on the establishment of the Deed Pavilion. At first, it was only a rumored public. After hearing that it was completed, they all curiously expressed that they would go and take a look, even if it costs money.

    The expecting people were not allowed to wait too long, and the instructions and precautions for entering the deed hall were published on the Internet.