Chapter 2

Nocco shook his hand when he heard Lin Su's "beauty" stamp and almost put it in the wrong place.

    Colleagues who don't know the truth widened their eyes: "Really, is his match really beautiful?"

    He couldn't imagine the beautiful male, and wanted to ask Norco to find him a photo.

    The concealed door suddenly opened, and the staff who came out of the two carts asked, "Where should I send him?"

    Lin Su saw the half animalized man lying on the cart, his eyes lit up, and he turned to look at Norco: "Can I take him back now?"

    The colleague who was full of curiosity before widened his eyes and looked unbelievable. He stared at the cart with half-closed eyes, cold facial features, but half-beastized male...this wouldn't be the beauty, right? ?

    Suddenly regained consciousness and said to Lin Su: "This is your partner?"

.Lin Su nodded: "Yes, I didn't lie to you."

    The colleague took a deep breath. God's mother didn't lie to him, even if the other person is really good, but can choosing a partner really look at his face?

    Lin Su told him with practical actions, yes!

    After receiving two red notebooks from Norco, Lin Su took the staff downstairs.

    Watching them leave, the colleague grabbed Noco abruptly and said: "You... didn't persuade him?"

    Norco sighed softly, not wanting to speak, just wanting to be quiet.

    ...

    Coming out of the office, Lin Su walked naturally to the parking lot. After a long while, from the center of a pile of floating cars with smooth lines and beautiful paint, he launched a tricycle that was rustling in motion.

    The staff who stopped by surprise: "..."

.Lin Su stopped the tricycle and smiled at the two staff members: "You have work."

    He had a calm expression, a gentle voice, and no embarrassment in his behavior. It was as if he was pushing not a tricycle but a million-dollar luxury supercar. This naturalness made the opposing person a little embarrassed for a while.

    Carefully put the person on the cart into the three-wheeled cart, which originally looked quite spacious, but because of William's addition, it suddenly appeared narrow. The opponent had two long legs and had to be curled up to put it down.

    The staff hesitated for a moment, and exhorted: "Don't take off the suppression ring on his hand."

    Lin Su smiled and nodded: "Okay, thank you for your concern."

    Watching the staff leave, Lin Su looked down at the man who had to curl up because of the limited space. Even so, the other party was still not embarrassed.

.Jun Yi was exposed to the sun, and the long and narrow eye tails slightly raised a nice arc, and the black eyelashes were long and curled to form a nice shadow under the eyelids.

    There is also a red mole under his right eye, which adds a bit of demonic air to the original cold temperament.

    Lin Su didn't know if it was because his eyes were too hot. The person who had closed eyes suddenly opened, and the golden pupils suddenly turned into long and narrow vertical lines, looking fierce and evil.

    Lin Su pulled the corners of his lips apart, he was obviously a well-behaved and beautiful face, but he smiled openly: "Introduce me my name is Lin Su. According to the regulations, you will be my daughter-in-law in the future. The family is now relatively poor, so you can bear it."