Chapter 21

When Su Jin woke up, he found that the dazzling sunlight was blocked every morning, and subconsciously raised his head to look. Outside, he saw four lush and fruity trees growing not far away.

    Suddenly he sat up abruptly, and pushed Kane who was sleeping next to him: "Wake up, look outside!"

    Kane opened his eyes in a daze when he was awakened: "What, what happened...er..."

    Kane looked at the big tree outside, raised his hand and rubbed his face, Da Hei beside him exclaimed, "Wow!"

    "What is going on, why is there such a big tree in our yard?"

    At this moment, Kane was fully awake to see Su Jin lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and then got up to go out to have a look.

    Su Jin thought that before going to bed last night, Lin Su said that he wanted to plant fruit trees. They saw it this morning: "It's Xiao Su, it must be Xiao Su."

.Coming out of the room, I looked closely at the four lush fruit trees in front of me. Not only were they covered with fruits, but the air was exuding a pleasant fragrance.

    At this moment, many people have noticed these four fruit trees, and they walked out of the house one after another, curiously surrounding the Lin Su's yard: "This smells so fragrant!"

    "I have tried an apple-flavored nutrient. Is it this flavor?"

    "Is this the orange flavor?"

    "Do you think the air at Lin Su's house seems to be extra fresh!"

    "You said so much, so I'm not curious about how the Lin Su family made four fruit trees overnight?"

    "Isn’t Lin Su already concluded the contract? You didn’t see that he released the contract plant out of thin air that day. It is so thick and strong, and it really has the purification ability. The contract plant in my family is only as big as my little finger, so I can’t do anything. !"

."Looking at it this way, this purification ability is really not easy!"

    "Then what do you think, if Simple Empire could cherish them so much!"

    "That's right, didn't you see the attitude of the people who came by the law enforcement department last time? Do you still need to say more about what the Chen Ran family is now!"

    "Hey, good morning Su Jin, this fruit tree in your family is amazing, isn't it Lin Su?"

    Seeing Su Jin coming out of the house, the group of people immediately gathered around the gate of the yard and asked Su Jin noisily. Even if they knew these things would not make them more fleshy, they still couldn't help being curious.

    Kane came out behind Su Jin and heard a noisy voice as soon as he opened the door: "Otherwise, you don't stay at home early in the morning, and you all come to our yard to watch the excitement!"

."Kane is terrible, you can get out of bed and walk around now, and it won't be long before recovery, right?"

    "Thank you for thinking about it, I will never forget to tell you when I'm done."

    After gagging for a long time, someone looked at the fruit hanging on the tree and smelled the fruit scent in the air, and finally couldn’t help but asked: “Kane, can you sell this fruit? How can you sell it? It’s too fragrant. The price is cheap, so I’ll buy some back and try it!"

    "Yeah, let's sell it to us at a cheaper price in the neighborhood!"

    "After all, your family can't finish eating, so it's better to give us some, and we can help you eat, and it saves waste, isn't it?"