Chapter 43

As the second child of the Lin family, Lin Feng naturally knows much more than ordinary people.

    The news that His Royal Highness the prince has not returned since his routine visit to the star gate a few months ago has been heard from his male father to his female father. In order to avoid panic, the news of the prince's accidental disappearance on the way home has never been rumored.

    His Majesty didn't know how many troops he sent in private to find no results.

    But at the moment, this white-haired, SSS-level contract silver fox is in a semi-beastized state, even if his pupils change, Lin Feng, as the prince who has seen him many times, will not admit it wrong.

    Su Ge was afraid that he had confessed his mistake. After exclaiming, he turned his head to look at Lin Feng, who showed the same shocked expression as him, and made sure that he had not confessed his mistake again.

    That was indeed Prince William, the only prince of the empire, and now the youngest marshal in the empire.

    "What is the prince?".Su Jin, the nearest to the two of them, heard Su Ge's unconscious voice, and was puzzled by Lin Su behind him, trying to get a response.

    Lin Su raised his eyebrows. The surprise that Lin Feng and Su Ge showed at the moment they saw William was so obvious that there was a faint guess in their hearts.

    Su Geqiang suppressed the shock in his heart. At this time, he suddenly didn't know whether he should answer the question from the front or from the side.

    As for whether Lin Su knew it, it was hard to say.

    In case Prince William deliberately concealed it, if they punctured it, the consequences would be difficult to explain...

    Su Ge subconsciously pulled Lin Feng's sleeve, Lin Feng also recovered from the shock this time, and gently patted Su Ge's hand away: "Nothing, let's help."

.Fortunately, Su Jin was not too obsessed with the answer to this question. Seeing Lin Feng stretched out his hand to pick up what he was holding, he quickly said: "Just go to the kitchen and get a rag and wipe the table. I will do the rest, you guys. Go to the yard to be busy."

    Lin Su saw that Su Jin's act of calling a scientist was so natural, and smiled and took the words: "Have you finished counting the fruits on the tree?"

    "Not yet, I'm going to count now." Lin Feng quickly wiped his hands and walked out. When he reached the door, he didn't forget to turn his head and call Su Ge. The two came out of the room. When passing by William, they didn't take a look. , I'm afraid of facing each other.

    If these eyes collide, whether they should say hello or not, and how to say hello will be more tangled.

    Besides, William obviously didn't mean to recognize them.

.William was lying on the recliner, half-closed his eyes. He had just eaten, and the warm sun would hit him, making him very comfortable.

    Lin Su brushed the bowl clean, noticing that he was lying at the door and did not go to the sun to jump, walked over and kicked the little thing's big ass lightly: "Why don't you go to the sun?"

    Su Jin packed up and said in surprise: "What's the matter with the white hair jumping on top, isn't it sick?"

    "No, I checked that it might be moulting." I didn't explain to Su Jin about the promotion. I don't know if I will succeed, so as not to worry him, "It may be fine after a while."

    "Well, isn't our cute Tiao Tiao going to become a rabbit?" Su Jin smiled and took Tiao Tiao into his arms, and then squeezed it twice. "Why do I think this little guy seems to be heavier?" "