Chapter 54

Kane, who was suddenly surprised by Ai Chen's reaction, subconsciously said: "Wei, William, what's the matter?"

    Ai Chen confronted William's golden beast pupil. Although the pupil color is very different from the current appearance, he can't be wrong: "Gu, your Excellency is Prince William Diss?"

    Suddenly hearing this full name, Kane's eyes widened instantly, and he turned back to look at their big fox in astonishment: "You, you, your Royal Highness?"

    The name William was familiar when I heard it at first, but the empire has a large population with the same name. How could it be such a coincidence?

    William was also a little surprised at Ai Chen recognizing himself. He didn't often appear in the public eye. Now he is in such a half-fox and half-human state. Even people who have seen him may not be able to recognize him at a glance. .

.The guest who had just come to the house in front of him could actually recognize him: "Do you know me?"

    Suddenly hearing this sentence, Kane's restless heart jumped wildly again, and William admitted it!

    He really is, His Royal Highness!

    It's incredible, the object of his cub being forced to match will be the prince of the empire.

    He is also the only prince of the empire who has outstanding military exploits and is loved by the people.

    Ai Chen was also in a daze, staring at William more and more feverishly: "I... guessed, I was fortunate to have participated in the Battle of Stargate, I saw you from a distance, but I didn't expect to see you here. !"

    Speaking of the Battle of Xingguan, William's eyes were a little moved: "The war is over, and now everything is back to peace."

    "Yes, your highness, this is all your credit."

."It is the credit of all the fighters."

    Kane stayed where he was listening to William and Ai Chen's conversation, only to think that all of this was too unbelievable and too shocking.

    Lin Su moved the table out of the house, took a look in the direction of the three chatting, and noticed Kane's blank face.

    Walked over curiously: "Father, what's wrong with you, uncomfortable?"

    Seeing Lin Su coming, Ai Chen and William stopped the conversation instantly, and looked at Kane following Lin Su's words.

    Kane pursed his lower lip, took a deep look at William, reached out his hand to grab Lin Su's arm, pulled him aside, and said mysteriously: "Xiao Su, did William tell you his origin? "

    Seeing Kane suddenly asked about this, Lin Su subconsciously glanced back at William, and probably understood why Kane was like this.

.Obviously just now, without knowing what happened, his male father knew William's identity.

    I'm afraid I haven't calmed down at this moment.

    He smiled and nodded: "I know, William told me, His Royal Highness the Prince of the Empire, but what about it, he is the person I brought back, my partner, and it doesn't matter who it is."

    Unexpectedly, Lin Su would say this, Kane was in a daze, still a little worried: "But after all, he is His Royal Highness, his position is detached, just in case..."

    What if he wants to start chaotically and finally abandon it?

    Lin Su looked at the worry on Kane's face and smiled: "Father, his status is great, but I am not bad now!"