Chaptet 68

Lin Su had no idea that William had brought him back to Capital Star with such a purpose.

    I didn't think there was anything wrong with the arrangement of the big fox, but William's possessiveness towards him was very useful.

    This act of swearing sovereignty to everyone is not abrupt or unacceptable.

    As the prince of the empire, bringing your partner back is itself a matter to be announced to the world.

    It's just that William has a little selfishness.

    Lin Su felt that she was indescribably cute.

    Reached out and squeezed the soft ears of the big fox: "So how did you arrange it, can you tell me about it?"

.William moved his ears uncomfortably. He was still not very good at telling what he had done. Most of the time, he was accustomed to just doing nothing. But Lin Su wanted to listen, he would tell him without reservation. hear.

    "Buna will announce my retreat in North Star and your existence together, which may cause some attention, but your identity will not be announced for the time being, and it will not affect your normal life, but returning to Capital Star may be Don’t you feel uncomfortable Susu if you don’t have the freedom you are now?"

    William grasped Lin Su's hand and held it gently. The soft and delicate touch of the little female made him cherish not to use force.

    Lin Suhui held William's hand: "It may be a little uncomfortable, but I believe it will get better and better."

    William took him into his arms: "Thank you."

    He will remember everything Lin Su did for him.

.Will, who was far away in Capital Star, received the news that William and Lin Su were about to return, and was so excited that he almost burst into tears at the meeting. Fortunately, he held it back.

    It was not until the end of the meeting that he quietly returned to the bedroom, avoided his own queen, and hid in the corner alone and cried for a while.

    Originally thinking of crying unconsciously, and venting, I didn't expect to be hit by Mu Yin who had just returned from get out of class.

    Wearing a decent black suit, Mu Yin is a professor at the Imperial High Contract Orc Academy. He has clear features and a calm and introverted temperament. A silver-rimmed frame reveals the traces of abstinence and wisdom.

    Seeing the red eyes, the black eyes of Will was infiltrated with tears.

    Mu Yin frowned, walked quickly over, reached out his hand to pinch Will's chin, and looked at him with dark eyes: "Another person hid and cried secretly. How long has he been crying?"

.Will did not expect that Mu Yin would come back suddenly, and he became nervous unconsciously: "Don't you have a class today?"

    The crying time was a bit long, and his throat was a bit hoarse, which made Will look pitiful from the inside out.

    Mu Yin let go, his expression still serious: "Don't change the subject, how long have you been crying?"

    "Just, just a short while." Will didn't dare to look directly into Mu Yin's eyes, wondering if Mu Yin was a teacher. Every time he was taught by Mu Yin, he had the illusion of returning to his school days.

    Obviously the two are about the same age and have been classmates for a long time.

    He knew many things about Mu Yin, and Mu Yin did the same to him.