Chapter 47

The moment William leaned over, Lin Su only felt that his blood was boiling.

    The sense of crisis as if being targeted by a fierce beast made him instinctively want to escape, but was weakened because the opponent was a big fox.

    Lin Su tried to suppress his heartbeat, but his hot and rapid breathing betrayed him.

    "How to do?"

    Feeling the restlessness of the little female in his arms, William pulled a little distance away to give Lin Su a sense of security, but the golden beast pupils still fell tightly on Lin Su, not giving the "prey" any chance to get rid of him.

    "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." William's voice was a little dull, and his rolling Adam's apple revealed his restraint. The surrounding steam was mixed with a sweet and greasy fragrance, which was a seduction by a young female.

.Under William's comfort, Lin Su gradually let go of his anxiety, but he was still curious about what he was going to do next.

    Until William covered his eyes with his cool palms, his body was pressed against the door panel with carelessness.

    Raven Black's slender eyelashes blinked uncomfortably, rubbing against William's palm, soft and fragile, as if they could break with a gentle force.

    Lin Su clenched his fists unconsciously in the dark. Just when he didn't understand what William was going to do, a soft touch came from his staying power.

    It was William who gave a soft kiss on the back of his neck.

    Some are itchy, but more are hot.

    Without waiting for his doubts, William picked up the soft flesh of his neck in the next second.

    "Well……"

.The sharp canine teeth pierce the glands and inject information that belongs to him, marking the little female in her arms with his own marks, even if such marks are only temporary.

    But as long as the thought that Lin Su's body will exude his breath in the next period of time, it will make William's heart full of enthusiasm and full of satisfaction.

    Excluding the initial pain, what was left was a numb coolness, as if something was swimming in his body, washing away the irritating heat, leaving only a comfortable refreshment.

    The marking time was not long. When William let go of Lin Su, the little female fell weak and boneless, and was caught in her arms quickly by William's eyes. William's breath was a bit unstable. He was also the first in this kind of thing. Do it again.

.The satisfaction and strong possessiveness that appeared in the marking process even made him unable to restrain his instinct to do more to the little female in his arms.

    But in the end reason defeated instinct. He firmly embraced Lin Su in his arms, and kissed the sweaty black hair of the little female: "Are you okay, Lin Su?"

    The loss caused by the mark gradually dissipated, and Lin Su who returned to his senses finally understood what William had done to him.

    He responded with a hot cheek, burying his head in William's arms lazily, with only a furry head exposed, and muffled: "Does this mark have an effect?"

    "Yes, the mark like yesterday is okay, but the time is shorter." If it wasn't for Lin Su to be tortured by the estrus period, William wouldn't mind marking Lin Su several times like yesterday.