Chapter 91

Lin Feng accompanied Chen Yi around the banquet hall and talked about a conversation, and then avoided going to the bathroom.

    It can't be said that a weak and tender female like Chen Yi is not good, but it always makes him feel that something is missing.

    The admiration of himself in the eyes of the other party is obvious. Although he has not thought about what his future partner should look like, he should never find a fan who admires himself.

    Slightly loosened and tied a tight tie, Lin Feng walked into the public area of ​​the bathroom, and saw the banquet paint standing in front of the mirror, who had just washed his face, and his tight heart was inexplicably loosened: "It's such a coincidence."

    Suddenly hearing a familiar voice, Yan Qi was stunned, then watching Lin Feng coming from the mirror, Yan Qi gently pressed her lower lip: "Yes, it's quite a coincidence."

    Lin Feng smiled and said, "There is still water on your cheeks. If you don't dry it, you will catch a cold if you blow it in the cold wind."

.After speaking, he took a piece of paper and handed it to him. Yanqi reached out and took it and said thank you: "I'm done, let's go out first."

    Lin Feng's eyes were a little surprised, and he nodded gently: "Okay."

    Yan Qi's alienation made Lin Feng feel a little uncomfortable.

    Not to mention how good their relationship is, but at least they have experienced so many things together, it shouldn't be so indifferent.

    Yanqi came out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa of the banquet hall. Yanshan noticed that he was a little worried and wanted to come and ask him how he was. However, someone came to talk and couldn't walk away for a while.

    Yanqi was a little dizzy, and felt the wine he had just drunk energized.

    If the lights in the big banquet hall flicker and everyone has a smile on their faces, he feels inexplicably irritable.

.Unbuttoning a button on the neckline, I saw the little female named Chen Yi who had just accompanied Lin Feng coming over: "Hello."

    Yan Qi raised his eyes and looked at him: "Hello."

    Chen Yi saw Yanqi's response and smiled: "Can I sit here? The first time I came, I didn't know anyone. When I saw you sitting here alone, I wondered if I wanted to come and have a company with you. ."

    "Is there no one with you just now?" Yan Qi felt that his head was a little unconscious now. If he wouldn't say such things normally, but right now, he felt that he was really jealous of this little female.

    "So, did you pay attention to me just now? Hey, it's Lin Feng. You should also know him. He is very good. My father brought me to a blind date with him, but I don't think he likes me very much.".At the end, Chen Yi pursed his lower lip slightly in distress. "Speaking of you, are you older than me? I have half a year to enter the compulsory matching library. How about you?"

    "There are still three months." Yes, he still has three months. If he can't find a suitable one, he may enter the compulsory matching library.

    "Oh, it will be soon, brother, do you already have a suitable partner?"

    "I'm sorry I'm a little uncomfortable, I'll be out of company first."

    Yan Qi didn't want to answer his question and got up and walked outside the banquet hall.