Chapter 97

William comforted Will. After holding his brother to vent, Will calmed down. He carefully received the "photo" of the cub in the safe, and patted William on the shoulder: "You may not understand it now. In my mood, when you are about to become a male father one day, you will understand this sweet anxiety."

    William nodded: "Okay."

    When the two came out of the study, Lin Su and Mu Yin also had a similar conversation.

    Looking at Will with red eyes, Lin Su laughed, knowing that Will must have taken William to vent.

    Lunch is not resolved here.

    As the pregnant husband, Mu Yin has different eating times. The two of them ate a lot of biscuits in the small garden just now. They were letting Lin Su eat at the moment, and he couldn't eat it anymore.

    Get out of the palace and get on the floating car going home.

.Lin Su couldn't help but said, "Is your Majesty crying again?"

    William smiled and nodded: "Yes, my eldest brother is very emotional. I plasticized all the image stubs checked by Brother Mu and showed them to me."

    Lin Su was also a little surprised at this, but he didn't expect Will to be so careful.

    It's really intentional to save all the inspection reports that the cubs were not born.

    "The baby is about to be born. We have to think about what to give when it is time." Lin Su really has no experience in this aspect. The only thing he can think of is to give a golden lock.

    Looking at William expectantly, hoping to get some answers from him.

    However, William is not as good as him: "You can send anything you want, they will definitely like it if you send it."

.Lin Su smiled and squeezed his ears: "At any rate, it is the first cub of Brother Mu and Brother Mu. How can I be so perfunctory? I have to think about it."

    "I was wrong, I shouldn't be so perfunctory."

    William's attitude of apologizing is very good, Lin Su said that he didn't care about him.

    The next day, Lin Su had an appointment with Lin Te for a repair time. Lin Su got up early in the morning and had breakfast and went to Lin's House.

    This time William pushed a day's work and stayed with Lin Su.

    When the two arrived, Leng Tang and Lint had already arrived. Seeing them coming, Leng Tang smiled and greeted him: "His Royal Highness, Lin Su."

    Qin Yi came down from upstairs to see them smiling and said: "Today I have something to go to the laboratory, Leng Tang, you stay and help."

    "Father, rest assured I will."

.Watching Qin Yi leave in a hurry, the four of them went directly to the repair room upstairs.

    "I heard that you just repaired the beast patterns for the male father the day before yesterday, so don't you have to rest for two more days?" Linte is still worried about Lin Su's body, "I heard that you have an appointment with Xia Jue the day after tomorrow.

    Lin Su smiled, while Leng Tang was getting the fruit, William didn't look at him, and whispered: "I want to upgrade quickly and heal William. Brother William and I are going to have a wedding, so it's hard to ask him. Look, you can rest assured that I will be completely fine after a rest, rest assured."

    "Well, you can do what you can, I think William doesn't want you to work so hard."

    "Of course, William is anxious about this, fortunately I was coaxed."