Chapter 22

Mu En calculated the time to ask his subordinates: "When will the latest batch of nutritional supplements be released?"

    Since purchasing a batch of purified fruits and vegetables not long ago, their law enforcement department has been spotted by other departments. There have been many people who want to distribute a batch of nutrients from them under the banner of friendly exchanges.

    As usual, most of their nutritional supplements are uniformly distributed by the empire. Now North Star has produced a female with purification ability, and the law enforcement department has first purchased a batch of purified fruits and vegetables, which is equivalent to opening a small stove.

    It is normal for these people to be sour, but it is absolutely impossible to distribute a batch of nutrients from them!

    "Luo Manman went to pick it up, and he should be able to deliver it later."

    Mu En, who had originally wanted to go out, put down what was in his hand: "Then I will wait."

.As soon as the voice fell, the closed door was knocked open from the outside with a "bang". A tall young male came in with a tall box and eagerly shouted: "Come on!"

    "Manman still needs us to help you with something like this?" The colleague who helped in the past joked with a smile, but slowly stretched out his hand to help support the bottom.

    Luo Manman raised his hand and wiped the sweat on his face: "You really don't have a backache when you stand and talk. Come and try it yourself."

    After speaking, he noticed Mu En in the office, his eyes lit up, and he ran over and said excitedly: "Minister, I want to tell you a good news!"

    "Keep it down, I can hear you!" Mu En, who was drinking water, was almost thrown out by his shock. "What good news?"

    Colleagues who put the nutrient on the ground and waited for it to be distributed cast a curious look after hearing this.

."Just when I went to the nutrient agent testing room, there was news that more than 60% of natural elements were detected in this batch of purified fruits and vegetables!"

    "It's true. Isn't there a research showing that the natural elements in soothing agents are only 76.88%?"

    "Doesn't that mean that each of these nutrients has a soothing effect?"

    "No, if that's the case, doesn't it mean that mental disorders are cured?"

    "More than 60% of the natural elements can be considered as a soothing effect. It is far from curing. Luo Manman asked you to come back and tell me from the research room?" Mu En tried to suppress the shock in his heart, pretending to be Calmly said, "Have you said anything?"

    Luo Manman chuckled: "The relevant research report has been sent to the Starfield Chief an hour ago. These are what they told me in private!"

.Mu En knew it would be like this: "Since this is the case, don't tell the story about it, I will go to see the star field chief."

    "The Minister of Nutrition..."

    "Oh yes, give me my share."

    Moon put on his clothes, carried a briefcase and hurriedly left with a box of nutrients.

    As soon as he left, several people in the office immediately distributed the supplements by head.

    A palm-length nutrient bottle is filled with emerald green nutrient paste made by high-strength compression. For everyone who has eaten this for decades, no one would eat it specially if it weren't for the purpose of sustaining life.