Chapter 14

Kane slept very deep this time, he hadn't rested for a long, long time.

    In the past, he was tortured by the spiritual realm, and he did not get a rest every minute.

    He opened his eyes and looked at the contract beast Da Hei, who was much firmer than before. At this moment, he could even clearly feel Da Hei's emotions, which he had never felt before.

    In the past, there is always a thin layer of mist between him and Da Hei's spiritual domain.

    In the past, most of his communication with Da Hei relied on body language, but now he can even hear Da Hei calling his master in his head!

    I couldn't help but stretched out my hand and rubbed Da Hei's head. After the contract beast had concluded a contract with humans, its body would become spiritual, and the space button could be tightened at ordinary times, and the entity would only appear when it needed to cooperate in combat.

.Since suffering from mental disorder, Kane has been reluctant to close Da Hei in the space button, but even so, Da Hei's state is still getting worse day by day, and he has even reached a solid state without being physically present.

    Although Da Hei hasn't fully shown its original style, it is better than before.

    And he can clearly feel Da Hei's happiness!

    Su Jin opened the door and walked in. Seeing the intimacy and interaction between a person and a beast sitting on the bed, he asked with concern, "How do you feel?"

    Last night Lin Su and Kane fainted one after another and almost didn't scare him to death. Fortunately, they were just too tired to fall asleep.

    Seeing Kane's ruddy face now, Su Jin's joy in his heart bubbled a little bit, and his eyes were full of expectation.

.Kane didn’t let him wait too long. He let go of Da Hei’s head, propped up his body and got out of the bed. The tall male, suffering from mental disorders over the years, his body was thin, and he suddenly got out of bed to support him. Standing up at the table, his body shook unconsciously.

    Su Jin was frightened, and quickly reached out to help him, with a reproach: "What are you doing, don't you lie down quickly."

    "Don’t, don’t worry, I feel good now, it’s just that I haven’t moved for too long and my legs have no strength, but I think that as long as I raise it, stand and exercise like this every day, I will be able to get out of bed and walk around soon, Xiaojin, I I feel that when I didn’t get sick before, I’m not as good as I am now. The spiritual realm is very clear. I can even communicate with Dahei. Xiaosu really cured me. By the way, how about Xiaosu, how is he?"

.Su Jin's eyes turned red when he heard these words. He didn't want to cry. This is a happy thing, not to mention crying, so he tried to endure nodding, and wanted to say that Lin Su was all right, because he was exhausted and fell asleep after he was done. NS.

    But as soon as he opened his mouth, tears flowed out uncontrollably, and it was useless to bear it.

    Kane stretched out his hand and hugged him into his arms: "Cry, cry, don't bear it. I know you have endured a lot for my business over the years. Now that I'm better, you won't be so hard after you."

    Kane flushed his eyes as he patted Su Jin on the shoulder.

    Looking back on those dark days in the past, where I have thought about, there is still today.

    All this was brought to them by Lin Su, who would have thought that seeing Lin Su, which was only a small group, would become their hope in the future.