Chapter 69

The news that the Prince of the Empire was on North Star attracted the attention of the senior leaders of North Star. Before that, Lei Sen had known that Lin Su’s partner was the Royal Prince of the Empire. He had also said that, but was rejected by William. The senior executives of Si Xing bowed to William, and this time William did not refuse.

    After all, his affairs on North Star have been made public, and he can't refuse it because of reason.

    Fortunately, Leyson was so well-measured that he only brought the secretary, and did not bring many people to disturb William to rest.

    Coincidentally, on the day of Lei Sen's visit, Yan Lie brought back the good news with the little leopard cub in his mouth. Most of the contract beasts above Grade A in the Starmist Forest were willing to participate in this bond.

    After receiving accurate information, Lin Su told Buna the incident.

.Once again, he was so excited that the tall male was so excited that he even blushed his eyes, and he kept thanking Lin Su for his soldiers.

    Lin Su patted him on the shoulder: "It doesn't have to be this way, as long as they can treat each other well after the bond is concluded, that's enough."

    For those contract beasts who don’t want to make a contract and want to follow Lin Su, Lin Su asks the Black Panther to do statistics, and plans to wait for the capital star to build a contract beast hall. He believes that this matter should be the same. Will be very willing to help.

    The time for the contracted beasts' friendship was set at night. After learning the news, Lei Sen asked Lin Su if he could stay and watch. The opportunity to participate, he didn't want to miss it.

    Lin Su naturally wouldn't refuse: "Of course it is good that you can stay and give a testimony."

.For the evening party, Su Jin’s restaurant was temporarily suspended for one day. This kind of thing that is rare in a million years, anyone wants to see it with his own eyes.

    It’s just for those who don’t know how to say that the Aisu Gourmet Restaurant closes the shop when it closes?

    This kind of eating is used to food, and then let them go back to eat nutrients, it is simply torture them mercilessly!

    In order not to trigger the red alarm again, he chose to be in the star fog forest.

    A group of people took a naval ship and landed over the star fog forest.

    The Black Flame Leopard has gathered the big guys who want to make a bond together.

    Seeing Lin Su emerge from the ship, the contracted beasts knelt down and worshipped, and their cries resounded throughout the star fog forest.

    Although it is not the first time for many people to see such a scene, it is still shocking.

.Following Buna, the unconfirmed soldiers all had uncontrollable smiles on their faces.

    Lin Su walked over and smiled and waved with the contracted beasts: "Both of you should understand the purpose of coming here, so let's start the friendship."

    His words fell, and Yan Lie jumped out as the representative of the contract beast: "Ahem, let me say a few words, this friendship, I choose the contract owner based on my own will, if there is no one among them that you can recognize, you can do it yourself Give up, even if the contract fails, you can still follow the king and go to North Star. You don't have to worry about this. I'm done."

    Yan Lieyan concisely wiped out the worries in the hearts of these contract beasts, and turned around to pick up the playful little leopard cub and return to the herd. He just used contract beast language and was not worried that the human opposite would understand it.