Chapter 80

The four-character contract spirit is normal for young people like Lin Feng to not know.

    Before answering this question, Qin Yi asked another question: "Do you know natural females?"

    When William looked at Lin Su subconsciously, he saw the little female gently pursing her lower lip.

    Lin Yue said inexplicably, "What is a natural female?"

    But Lin Feng's eyes burst into a strong curiosity: "I know, they are the darling of the beast gods, but isn't this the setting in the legend, is it true?"

    Qin Yi looked at Lin Su with a gentle gaze: "They are not legends, but natural females have awakened too little. They have not reappeared for many, many years. They are born without animal patterns, but they can communicate with contract beasts, and are born with affinity. , It’s not wrong to say that they are the darling of beast gods. Whenever natural females appear, they will always lead the changes of the times."

.Following Qin Yi's words, Lin Feng and Lin Yue also looked at Lin Su unanimously, and their eyes gradually became unstable.

    When Qin Yi's voice fell, Lin Yue couldn't wait to speak: "Brother, are you a natural female?"

    If this is the case, then all the unusual things that Lin Su showed have all the answers.

    Lin Feng tried his best to restrain the excitement in his heart, looking at Qin Yi, now only his father and mother can give him an accurate answer.

    Qin Yi nodded: "The most important feature of judging natural females is that after they are fully awakened, the contracted plants will behave in the form of elves, that's it."

    Everyone turned their gazes on William's head, and showed a keen interest in the pair of white furry dog ​​ears.

.The villain who felt the crowd fall on him suddenly blinked, then shyly swished behind his ears, and looked at the crowd secretly.

    Lively and cute look, it is easy to get a good impression.

    Lin Feng couldn't help but sighed: "I didn't expect that the little brother is really the natural female in the legend."

    Lin Yue looked at Lin Su stupidly and then at the villain on William's head: "Although I don't quite understand what natural females are, but I understand, the younger brother is very powerful, isn't it?"

    Qin Yi stretched out his hand with a smile and hooked the three-baby boy over and rubbed his head: "Don't talk about this matter for the time being, just a few of us know it in our hearts."

    Lin Yue, who was rubbing his head and dared not resist, raised his eyebrows: "Why, my little brother is so awesome, why can't you tell others?"

.In his cognition, Lin Su is such an awesome thing as a natural female.

    Qin Yi patted his head: "Because natural females are too rare, once exposed, it will inevitably arouse some people's greedy desire."

    William met Qin Yi's black eyes: "That won't happen."

    Lin Su turned to look at the domineering arrogance in the eyes of the big fox at that moment, and smiled and hooked his finger.

    "It's better to be more cautious about this matter."

    After all, in the long history of the empire, the emergence of natural females was accompanied by the progress of the times but also with risks.

    Qin Yi didn't want the little cub he just found to suffer such risks.

."I think the mother is right. We only need to know this matter in our own hearts. There is no need to announce it, especially you Lin Yue. You are not allowed to speak out."