Chapter 90

The three cubs of the Lin family had been carrying water for two hours before Qin Yi calmed down.

    When he waved his hand to get out of them quickly, Lin En cautiously leaned forward, and Qin Yi rolled his eyes and turned upstairs.

    The third son of the Lin family rubbed his sore arms for his father. Whether he can coax Qin Yi well depends on Lin En's ability.

    Lin Yue shook his arm: "I said that the next time the eldest brother and the second brother will have something like this, can you tell me in advance so that I might be prepared?"

    Lin Feng glanced at him: "Brotherhood can only be manifested at this time. Why do you want to be special?"

    "The point is that I have to be punished with you without knowing it, I'm very wronged!"

    Lint put his arms around his shoulders: "Don't worry, you won't be wronged if you take you next time."

    Lin Feng nodded: "Well, this is just right."

.Lin Yue: "You are really my brother!"

    After talking, they pushed aside and went upstairs angrily to fetch things.

    Lin Feng looked at Lint: "I'm sorry, I'll hurt you all together."

    Lint rubbed his wrist: "Don't talk to Leng Tang about this matter."

    His tall and mighty image could not collapse in front of Leng Tang.

    Lin Feng responded with a smile, "Don't worry about it."

    Lin Yue went upstairs and saw Lin Su poking his head out of the next room, beckoning to him: "Brother, your corporal punishment is over?"

    Lin Yue walked over: "Xiaosu, you are at home, you don’t know how miserable I am. I don’t know how my second brother didn’t tell the father of this incident, and he hit the gun. I knew I would wait. came back."

.Lin Yue looked at me so aggrieved, so aggrieved, Lin Su said amusedly: "Then you go back to your room and rest for a while."

    "No, I have to go out. Are you staying at home with His Royal Highness tonight?"

    "Yes, today I am helping the father and the female to repair the animal patterns."

    "Oh oh, then you have a good rest, I won't tell you beforehand."

    After Lin Yue finished speaking, he hurried back to the room. He had been delayed for a long time. Originally, he told Xia Jue to go back in an hour, but it was almost three hours now. Wouldn't Xia Jue think he was running away?

    The more I get along with Xia Jue, the more sensitive this child is.

    And what surprised him was that Xia Jue was actually the same age as him.

    He thought that Xia Jue was older than him, so he couldn't be said to be elder, he was quite mature.

.Lin Yue came back to find some clothes and put them on, and then came out of the house.

    Just when Lint hadn't left, he couldn't help but said, "Are you going out so late?"

    "I was going home to pick up things. Brother, if you don't hurry back, Tangtang will be waiting for a while."

    "I know, where are you going to see you off?"

    "No, I drove the car."

    Lin Yue got into the car directly after speaking.