Chapter 15

After breakfast, Lin Su took out two chairs and placed them at the door, helping William and Kane out of the room to enjoy the sun. Compared with William, Kane's situation can be said to be much better.

    Although the body is still a bit stiff and weak, it is still okay to walk slowly with the wall for a while, and his complexion is much better than before.

    Since Kane's illness, Su Jin has been worried every day, just begging his condition not to get worse. He never imagined that one day he will have a chance to recover. Now watching Kane can get out of bed and walk around, his complexion gets worse. The better I came, I was extremely relieved, and for a while, it seemed that life had begun to have hope.

    Even Da Hei ran around the yard vigorously, clucking a few pheasants in fright.

.William was lying halfway on the chair, his golden beast eyes half-squinted, and the white fox's tail half-dangling on the ground and swaying lightly. Although the expression on his face was light, it made people feel very comfortable.

    Lin Su found a hat to buckle his face to cover the dazzling sunlight.

    William's eyes went dark, he smelled the natural fragrance on the little female, the dog ears on his head trembled, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously.

    Lin Su sorted the fruits and vegetables piled aside by Su Jin, and purified them one by one, so as to wait for the people of the law enforcement department to buy them tomorrow.

    Chen Ran came out of the house with a dark face. In the past few days, because of Drew’s derailment of Xiao Feng, his family became a conversational resource for everyone at the dinner table. Everywhere he went, he felt that someone was talking behind his back, and he didn’t even know. No matter where the waves go, nothing goes right for a time.

.Suddenly heard the laughter coming from the yard next door, Chen Ran raised his head and looked over, thinking that two days ago, Lin Su publicly announced that he had successfully concluded the contract, and he also possessed the purifying ability that everyone envied. It's like that, why should it be better now?

    On the other hand, their family affairs are not going well. Suddenly, Xu Ran's pupils zoomed violently, and he quickly walked to the edge of the yard in disbelief, staring at the direction of Lin Su's house.

    It’s not that he was wrong. It was indeed Kane. Although he was thin with only one bone left, he was as weak as the wind could fall and his actions were stiff, but his mental outlook was unexpectedly good, even Kane’s contract beast was big. Hei Du ran around with joy.

    Kane often helped Su Jin with work when he was ill in the early days. As the mental disorder became more and more serious, he rarely saw Kane go out, and he hadn't seen him face to face in the past year.

.Later, it was reported that Su Jin spent his family's savings and borrowed foreign debt to buy a soothing agent for Kane. People like them looked at him, and they talked privately that Kane might not be able to do it.

    I also feel that Su Jin is stupid. It is not good to keep the money, and it will not cure the mental disorder if it is spent. When Kane finally can't stand it, he will have no money and can't make anything.

    But now Kane not only comes out of the room, but can also walk around the wall, which is completely different from what Chen Ran thought.

    Chen Ran looked at Kane walking slowly in disbelief, believing that Kane must have used the soothing agent, otherwise he couldn't explain it all.