Chapter 6

Looking at Lin Su's direction, William's eyes showed a little warmth, and the moonlight that leaked from the gap in the curtain lightly fell on the little female's white face, like a thin layer of silver gauze, pure and flawless.

    Probably there is a male in the family who is also suffering from mental disorders, so Lin Su was not as frightened as those people when he saw him.

    Although the words are very powerful, but the heart is kind.

    Suddenly a black shadow flashed over, and William subconsciously avoided. When he realized that Lin Su had fallen, he stopped abruptly and took the female who had fallen from the bed into his arms.

    Lin Su frowned slightly, grunted, grabbed William's clothes, rubbed it in his arms, and quickly found a comfortable position to fall asleep.

    He didn't mean to wake up in the slightest.

.William, who was forced to become a "female pad," Xuxu hugged the little female in his arms, and the soft hair of the other party was itchy on his face, and the nose was full of the delicate fragrance of the little female.

    So... Is it a bit too fast?

    Lin Su was very satisfied with this sleep. In his dream, he was holding a big white furry fox's tail, rubbing and sucking it enough, so satisfied, he woke up with laughter accidentally.

    I opened my eyes and grabbed a handful of things around me subconsciously, and found that it felt soft and furry. I looked over it unconsciously, and saw that the big and soft fox tail in the dream was being pressed under him...

    Suddenly came to his senses and looked at William, who was breathing evenly with his eyes closed, Lin Su: "..."

    Something was not quite right. He glanced sideways at the empty bed behind him. How did he keep the bed up and not sleep, and come down to grab the floor with others?

.Just as Lin Su was about to get up and leave the "crime scene" quietly, he looked back and faced a pair of golden beast pupils: "..."

    William glanced over the small bunch of dull hairs on Lin Su's head. The little female who had just woke up softly wanted to be held in her arms and touched his head and said good morning.

    But the tension on Lin Su's face was too obvious, and William gently stepped back to make room, so that the pressure he brought to the little female was much reduced.

    Lin Su's eyes moved mechanically following his movements, until William got up and made room for him, only to realize that the other party did not want to ask him what he meant by running under the bed to sleep.

.With a sigh of relief, I suddenly realized that I was still holding the tail of the fox in my arms, and quickly pretending to put it aside naturally, and even pretending that nothing happened to help William get rid of the messed up fox Mao Shunping: "Oh, I will do it again next time. Run off the bed and you can wake me up."

    After speaking, he quickly glanced at William, and saw that the other person's eyes were smiling, and the pair of furry dog ​​ears on their heads trembled.

    "Ah, I'll let Dingding come in and wash you up." What the hell was this guy just laughing?

    Lin Su came out of the room. Su Jin was already up. He was stunned when he saw him: "Why is his face so red? Is the room hot?"

    Lin Su subconsciously touched his cheek, realized what he was doing and quickly put down his hand, pretending to ask without incident: "Maybe the relationship just waking up, how about the father?"