Extra 6

The whole person began to flutter the rice grains. Every word Lin Xing said made him feel super magical. He naturally liked Lin Xing very much. He liked it since he was a child. If not, he would not have the courage to treat himself in kindergarten. Share things you like with him.

    But he had never extravagantly imagined that Lin Xing would confess his confession just like him, let him consider him as his partner.

    He had never dreamed of such a plot even in a dream late at night.

    Lin Xing talked a lot, and when she stopped, she saw the little female in front of him staring at him blankly. She was very frightened and didn't know what to do for a while.

    Feeling soft and cute inexplicably, he smiled and touched his head: "Do you feel shocked by what I said?"

.Mi Li blinked his eyes and nodded mechanically: "I never thought that you would say that. I like you too, but there is still a long time in the future. Is it too early to confirm it now."

    What if one day, you regret it!

    Lin Xing nodded: "This is indeed a problem."

    Suddenly hearing this sentence, Mi Li's heart ached, but before he sighed, he listened to Lin Xing to continue: "You do have the right to see others more, but I was the first to queue up, no matter what you are. Give priority to me."

    Mi Li didn't expect Lin Xing to misunderstand his meaning: "I..."

    "I know, it's decided like this. Let's go in quickly and pick a good position. I will teach you to skate."

    Being pulled by Lin Xing, Mi Li didn't know what else to say, so let time identify everything.

.Lin Chen came out of the suspension rail station and saw Longyan waiting next to him. The other party wore a light-colored coat and saw him smile and wave.

    Long Yan has white hair and is particularly dazzling in the sun. With such a pair of crystal clear aquamarine eyes, it is simply not beautiful.

    Pedestrians in the past have to stop and take a look.

    Lin Chen ran over: "Why did you come so early? I thought I was early!"

    "It's hard to make you wait."

    After Long Yan finished speaking, he signaled Lin Chen to get on the bus.

    Lin Chen sat in his car and held his waist with one hand, "My brother asked rice to go ice skating in the morning."

    Long Yan nodded when he heard the words: "Rice should be willing to go out with him."

    "You can also see if it's my brother is stupid.".Lin Chen laughed, and then listened to Long Yan who was riding in front of him suddenly speaking, "Then have you seen it?"

    With a thud in his heart, Lin Chen grasped Long Yan's clothes tightly: "What do you see?"

    Long Yan looked down and swept his hand, and the corners of his lips slightly raised: "Did Cheng Yu confessed to you yesterday?"

    The topic was suddenly from the previous span, Lin Chen blinked. He was not surprised that Long Yan would see it yesterday, but he didn't expect him to ask so directly.

    "Yes, yes, what's the matter?" Lin Chen looked into the distance, thankful that Long Yan couldn't see his expression now.

    "It's okay, but I'm more worried that you will agree to him."

    "I don't know him very well. It hasn't been long since school started. I'm very surprised that he suddenly behaves like this, but if..."

    "Can there be no but?"