Chapter 49

The atmosphere fell into a strange silence for an instant.

    Lin En and Qin Yi were embarrassed for a while before finally regaining consciousness and explaining: "It's not stealing food. This was mailed by Lin Feng from North Star to give us a taste. There is still a lot of it. You can try it."

    He touched an apple and stuffed it into Lint's hand, as if it could "offset" the two of them stealing.

    Lint touched the big red apple in his hand, and sat on the other side of the sofa: "Northstar's purified fruits and vegetables, the one that contains 69% of natural elements?"

    "Yes, it's the one that the whole people are looting now." Qin Yi nodded, "Do you want to help you peel it?"

    Lint reached out and took the knife: "I don't need to do it myself."

.After cutting a circle of apples, Pilint suddenly recalled the purpose of his return: "No, I came back to say, I heard that Prince William has news. Have you heard of the male father and the female father?"

    Although he said so, the movements of his hands did not stop, and the good smell of fruit came out, which was very attractive.

    "Not only on North Star, but also sent a large box of this kind of fruit to Your Majesty. Your father and mother just said that Prince William is now the partner of this little female with special purification ability, and Lin Fengzheng is with them." Lin En After speaking in one breath, he naturally placed the back of Lint's hand, "Cut half for me and your dad to taste."

    Lint laughed, reached out his hand and took one out of the box and put it on the table: "You two want to eat here and there, don't grab this with me."

    After that, I lifted the peeled big apple and took a bite. It was crisp and sweet!

.Lynn stared at him for a long time, and finally touched the knife and cut it by himself: "Babny rabbit, eat alone!"

    Linte remained unmoved: "I just ate the portion that I should eat. There are six in total. Lin Feng and Lin Mu are not at home. We are three in one and two of us. I can still eat an orange, and there are two remaining. You divide it, just right."

    When the words fell, he touched the last orange in the box and got upstairs.

    Qin Yi shook his head dumbfoundedly: "He can figure it out clearly, okay, this apple is mine, you and you eat slowly by yourself."

    He said that he grabbed the last apple in the box and left.

    Lynn who is peeling apples: "You don't have to calculate so clearly, right?"

    I knew he wouldn't cut this!

.Lynn ate a big apple into his stomach. As a male, his appetite was not small, and he was a bit satiated, but his body was extremely satisfied.

    Back in the room, I saw Qin Yi put the apple on the table, holding a small photo in his hand, with a lonely expression.

    Hearing the movement, Qin Yi looked up, then put the photo in his hand back into the book and clipped it: "Done?"

    Lin En knew that Qin Yi was missing their little cub again, and counting the time, it had been 18 years since they were separated from the little cub, and it will be the little cub's birthday in a week.

    At this time, Qin Yi always felt a lot of depression.

    Their family has never stopped searching for so many years, and news has been coming one after another, but none of them are true. The longer the time passes, the less hope seems to be.