Extra 4

After Lin Chen and Lin Xing went to middle school, they were already independent teenagers. Many things could be solved by themselves. Lin Su and William also saved a lot of heart.

    On the first day of reporting to the middle school, Lin Su originally wanted to send two children, but was rejected.

    "You don't need to send it from your father and I. Chenchen and I will ride our bikes. It will be very fast."

    And their classmates are now popular to ride this kind of retro bicycle, and whoever rides on the floating car will be laughed at.

    Chen Chen packed up, as a female Lin Chen gradually lost her height to Lin Xing as she got older.

    Seeing Lin Chen coming out of the bathroom with a peach scent, Lin Xing raised his eyebrows: "Your perfume smells pretty good."

    Lin Chen glanced back at him: "It's because you want to eat it?"

.Lin Xing smiled: "But I like strawberries better. You can spray the strawberry flavor next time."

    "I didn't spray this to smell you."

    "Then who did you smell it?"

    The invisible radar on top of Lin Xing's head whizzed up, and Lin Chen stuck his tongue out at him: "You can control it!"

    The fox clothing on Lin Xing could be retracted freely when he was seven years old, and now as long as he is unwilling, the fox clothing has never appeared again.

    Lin Su smiled and stroked the heads of the two cubs: "Are you all packed? Have you brought all the books, snacks and fruits?"

    "All brought the father and mother."

    "That way, be careful when riding on the road."

    "OK."

    Watching the two little cubs go out, Lin Su also packed up and went to work in the repair center.

.Lin Xing said on the road: "Chenchen, do you go to do odd jobs on weekends?"

    Lin Chen rode beside him: "What do you want to buy for not enough money?"

    Since elementary school, Lin Su and William deliberately exercised their self-reliance. In addition to the monthly allowance, they need to find a way to buy other things, or go to the store to do odd jobs, or give some money. The cub learns homework.

    After several years of exercise, both of them have adapted to this kind of life.

    "Don't you want the newly released space game?"

    Listening to Lin Xing, Lin Chen was also a little moved: "Do you know that I have nothing to do with games?"

    "Then buy it, don't grab it with me!"

    "Oh, okay, okay, half for one person!"

    "now it's right!".Lin Xing achieved his goal and laughed, Lin Chen felt that he was being tricked again.

    The two locked the car to the carport and went to see the ranking list. Very good, the two of them were grouped together again.

    When I turned to look for the classroom, I heard some students discussing: "Did you see that male in class? Wow, he is so handsome!"

    Lin Xing heard Class One, male, too handsome, and turned his head to look at Lin Chen: "Class One they were talking about is not..."

    "I don't know, there is a class for all three grades, who knows which one it is."