Chapter 9

When Lin Su arrived at the hunting spot, it was a little later than yesterday. Watching the long line of dragons, Lin Su silently walked to the back.

    As soon as I stood still, I heard a sneer from behind: "It's really unexpected, why did you come here, oh, remembering that your partner is like that, didn't you want you to come out and make money?"

    Lin Su turned his head to look at Xiao Feng standing behind him and the rough-faced male who seemed to have "seen" yesterday.

    He saw an arm with a rugged face resting on Xiao Feng's shoulder, forming a posture of holding Xiao Feng in his arms.

    The other party's huge body was like a hill, Xiao Feng was hugged by him like this, petite like a cub.

.Lin Su Yixi remembered that in the memory of the original owner, Xiao Feng's partner seemed to be a teacher in a middle school on North Star. The reason why the original owner remembered so clearly was that Xiao Feng didn't show it off to him.

    The huge and rough face in front of him didn't look like a teacher at all.

    "Hey, you're not the little female yesterday, Feng, you actually know him!" The rough face didn't seem to hear the mockery in Xiao Feng's tone, and the big eyes like a pair of light bulbs stared directly at Lin Su.

    Although this little female is thinner, her skin is dazzling and her facial features are also beautiful, especially the pair of cat eyes, which are agile and clear, which can arouse people's desire to conquer.

    With the rough face half-holding Xiao Feng, he stared at Lin Su without evasiveness, the salivation in his eyes was obvious.

    Xiao Feng's expression was difficult to look instantly because of his rough face.

.Lin Su didn't seem to have heard it, and gently tucked the corners of his lips: "My partner will not let you worry about it. If it's okay, think about your partner."

    After Lin Su finished speaking, he glanced at the rough face behind him pointedly. Very good, Xiao Feng's face became even darker^_^

    Coincidentally, the young male who was in charge of collecting the tickets was still the young male yesterday. He was surprised when he saw Lin Su, but he didn't ask him to form a team again.

    Xiao Feng issued the ticket with his rough face behind him, gloomily looking at Lin Su's away back, turned his head and gave Drew a fierce look.

    Drew smiled shyly and said, "Baby, it's so pretty to stare at me like this."

    Xiao Feng sneered: "Really, don't you like that little bitch just now?"

    Drew did not deny it after hearing this: "Everyone has the heart to love beauty, but I still like you better."

.He stretched out his hand and patted Xiao Feng's ass ambiguously.

    If there is no one next to Xiao Feng, he puts his arms around his neck and puts on his scented lips: "Then you have to prove it to me. The little bitch called Lin Su just now always goes against me. He was forced to match a trash male not long ago. I'm afraid. I haven't really enjoyed it yet. If you can catch him, I don't mind what you do to him, and also help you hide from Chen Ou, how about it?"

    Drew immediately laughed when he heard the words and stretched out his hand to hug him into his arms: "You are really my guardian!"

    Lin Su entered the forest as if returning home, a steady stream of wood powers filled his body, but the wood powers in his body did not seem to be advanced at all.