Chapter 98

Because of the shielding device, Lin Su's promotion this time did not cause an anomaly.

    But Xiaolu's changes are so obvious.

    The little green with thin wings looks more like a beautiful elf.

    Xiaolu himself is also full of love for the newly-grown pair of wings.

    Sitting on Lin Su's head, his little wings flickered and flickered, and his big black eyes were full of joy.

    Lin Su felt that after reaching level 4, his power threshold more than doubled.

    The control of the natural elements seems to be more adept. Now he is no longer burdened by beast patterns below the SS level, and he can also challenge to repair the SSS level.

    Lin Yue woke up and looked at Lin Su in a daze, "Xiao Su, why did I fall asleep just now? Are you all right?"

.After speaking, he turned his head to look at Xia Jue who was sleeping, and found that he was breathing evenly and sleeping soundly and steadily before reassuring him.

    "Third brother, I'm fine, it's so good now."

    After the upgrade, Lin Su felt that he was full of power.

    But William still felt sorry for him, holding his hand: "Let's go back and rest."

    Lin Yue smiled and said: "Even if there is nothing to do, go to rest, just leave it to me here, thank you Xiaosu."

    "Three brothers, what are you polite."

    Lin Su was dragged back to the room by William and pressed onto the bed. The black eyes of the little female were radiant.

    William said softly, "Lie down for a while if you can't sleep."

    "I know, I'm obedient." Lin Su lay down obediently and patted the side lightly, "Come up, I want you to accompany me."

.William, who had little resistance to the little female's coquetry, lay down and consciously sent his big tail into Lin Su's arms.

    Hugging the soft and warm furry tail, Lin Su buried his face in: "William, let's start repairing the animal patterns tomorrow."

    "No, I have to rest for two more days, be good, don't worry about these few days."

    "Okay." Knowing that William felt sorry for him, and reluctant to let him work so hard, Lin Su dug into William's arms and put his arms around William's waist, "I listen to you."

    William took him into his arms and kissed him on the forehead.

    Qin Yi was very excited when he heard the news of Lin Su's upgrade.

    Pulled him for a good test.

.The ability to be upgraded to level 4 has an increased purification ability than before. The natural element content in the fruits and vegetables cultivated through the seeds directly purified by Lin Su is as high as 98%, which is only one step away from 100%.

    In addition, the growth rate of plants has also been much faster before. The most important thing is that Xiaolu's recovery ability has changed from the previous 2 times to 4 times.

    This is undoubtedly a particularly good news for Lin Su.

    Although he promised William to rest for two days, he was repairing the animal patterns.

    But Lin Su couldn't help but greeted William, and ran to Qin Yi's laboratory to repair the C-class animal pattern female.

    For the current Lin Su, the C-rank beast pattern is not hard work, and the reward experience points obtained are also relatively pitiful.