Chapter 65

Back in the car, Will held the food box Lin Su had prepared for them, with his legs close together in an obedient manner.

    It is that when his eyes fall on the food box, there is a certain indescribable enthusiasm.

    Lint reasonably suspected that if he couldn't eat anymore, Will would definitely open the food box and enjoy the food inside.

    "Your Majesty, it will take a while to go back. You can take a break."

    "I'm not tired, what do you think of Lin Su, Lint?"

    "Your Excellency Lin Su is naturally very capable, and it is a blessing for the empire to have him." Lint thought of Lin Su's eyes that are exactly the same as Qin Yi, and the indescribable sense of intimacy.

    He asked Lin Feng if he felt intimacy when he saw Lin Su. Lin Feng initially replied in the affirmative, but he was not sure because he had been with Lin Su for too long.

.Probably because of Lin Su's own ability, many people will feel intimacy.

    But deep in his heart he had a strong hunch that Lin Su might be the little brother of their Lin family who had been missing for many years.

    If the younger brother is still alive, he is now at Lin Su's age, not to mention that Lin Su was not born to his father-in-law or father.

    So the possibility is still very large.

    Thinking about this, Lint unconsciously clenched his hands on his legs, and it was necessary to go back and talk about this with the male and female fathers.

    Lint looked back at Will and found that the person who had just said he was not tired had already fallen asleep.

    After taking the blanket next to him, Lint closed his eyes and took a nap.

.Kane’s farm is officially open to the outside world, and a large number of appointment orders are generated every day. Fortunately, all the farms use robots. Kane and Aichen are only responsible for management, which is not too tiring.

    Ai Chen has completely got rid of the torture of mental disorder under Lin Su's treatment. Now the whole person is like a new born, walking with wind.

    In order to meet the needs of buyers, the official website of Aisu Gourmet Restaurant will publish a meat recipe on the bulletin board every Wednesday afternoon to match the sales of the farm.

    As a result, meat-eating style became completely popular in the empire.

    Even bringing with them all kinds of kitchen utensils is also popular. When all households worship visitors, they are not purely chatting or discussing things as before.

    It is to put a few meat dishes on the table to show the importance to the guests and the decency of the family.

.The business of the farm is getting better and better, and Kane and Ai Chen have already begun to plan the expansion, so enthusiasm is not enough.

    Lin Feng was affected by the two and bought a large warehouse near the rehabilitation center.

    Lin Su followed to see that there was a large piece of wasteland behind the warehouse, which could be cultivated to grow fruits.

    It is indeed a good place for wine making.

    Once the place to make wine was determined, Lin Feng took Su Ge and set out to purchase wine making utensils.

    Just brewing wine requires manpower to complete. For this reason, Lin Feng recruited all the newly recruited research team to brew a batch of wine and put it into treatment.