Chapter 64

Will looked at the two eyes facing each other. At this moment, a strange aura emerged from the two of them, an area that people couldn't intervene.

    The pink aura made people blush, and he raised his hand and coughed slightly: "I understand."

    William looked at Will: "What do you understand, don't you give it to him if he says that?"

    Will: "Yes, you can do whatever you want with any policy or convenience. As long as it benefits the country and the people, I can do it for you."

    "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    "Eh, you are just like William, call my brother, the family doesn't need to be like this.".Will stretched out his hand and patted William on the shoulder. "My brother is so good now, all thanks to Lin Su, not to mention that you have brought hope to the people of the entire empire. I should be grateful to me and wait for you to go back. Some commendations will not fall, not only that, I will also hold a grand wedding for you and William."

    Hearing the word wedding, Lin Su felt the scorching gaze falling on his body, and raised his eyes to meet William's golden beast pupils.

    "You don't need to intervene in the wedding. I do my own wedding, but there must be recognition."

    William looked at Lin Su with a soft tenderness in his eyes.

    "Okay, it's up to you." Will smiled and got up. Just about to say something, he noticed a shadow cast outside the window, and a black special-shaped floating ship slowly fell, "..."

    Come so fast?

.Lin Su and William also noticed the situation outside.

    The closed hatch opened, and an officer in a dark blue uniform appeared from it. With a familiar outline, Lint, with profound features, sighed, "The person who came to pick me up is here."

    "It's Admiral Lint, it doesn't seem that Your Excellency Lynn came here in person." William patted Will on Will's shoulder, and saw the corner of his brother's lips twitching. Obviously, he had a lingering fear of Linn catching him back. .

    The people brought by Lint quickly surrounded the courtyard, and the sudden incident attracted the attention of the construction team not far away.

    Lin Feng ran out from next door: "Brother, why are you here, where's the father?"

    Linte looked at Lin Feng who came out: "The father has other things, where is your majesty?"

.As soon as he finished speaking, before Lin Feng could speak, he saw Lin Su push the door, followed by William in a semi-beasted state, and then Will.

    Will covered his lips and coughed: "Why did you come from Lint, where is your father?"

    Lint stepped forward and respectfully saluted: "The male father is going out with my mother and father today, and he especially ordered me to come over, Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness."

    William reached out and touched Lint, then smiled and said, "Long time no see, Lint."

    "It's nice to meet you, Your Highness." Lint grabbed William's hand and gently drove it against each other's shoulders.

    William stepped back half a step, took Lin Su's hand, and introduced Lint: "Lint, this is my partner, Lin Su."

    Lint looked at the little female standing next to William, her eyes were a little strange, but she quickly returned to normal and said: "I have seen your Royal Highness."