Chapter 78

The news that Lin Su returned to North Star from the Capital Star had already spread on North Star before their ship completely landed on the land of North Star.

    This little female who developed North Star in one hand is now a hero in the hearts of many North Star people.

    Knowing that this return trip was for those mentally disordered patients in the rehabilitation center who had been treated for a period of time and had noticeably improved, banners welcoming Lin Su back home were hung up on the streets and alleys.

    Even if North Star Territory Reson clearly issued an order not to engage in these things on the street, it would be unsightly and could not resist the enthusiasm of these people. The Law Enforcement Department Mu En led people to confiscate these banners, and more will appear the next day. Banners.

    The enthusiasm of the people cannot be resisted, so they can only let it go. Fortunately, these people are also more sensible.

.They are allowed to hang only one on each street, and they hang one.

    As long as Lin Su can see the gratitude in their hearts, it is enough.

    So when the ship landed, Lin Su, William and Qin Yi got off the ship and saw hanging in the streets and alleys: Welcome Lin Su home; Lin Sunos always welcomes you...

    Lin Su: "..."

    This is too exaggerated.

    Seeing his cub's complex and helpless look, Qin Yi smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "Xiao Su, it seems that the North Star people like you very much!"

    William smiled and nodded, his little female is such a likable.

    Fortunately, the North Star people just drew up some banners on the street, and sent off without enthusiasm, otherwise it would not be easy to handle.

    From the terminal building, the three people rushed directly to the rehabilitation center in a suspended vehicle.
.Lin Feng knew early in the morning that Lin Su, Qin Yi and His Royal Highness the Prince had come over today, and they had let the rehabilitation center be thoroughly cleaned early.

    Lin Yue got the news from Lin Feng that his younger brother was coming, so he was so excited that he got up in the morning and grabbed his hair.

    Looking at Lin Yue, who was scratching his head in the mirror, Lin Feng took a sip of scented tea: "Why are you still here, go back to your ward, don't be okay, don't go to my office all day long."

    Lin Yue, who had just combed a score for himself, turned his head: "No~no~, I want to stay here and wait for my little brother!"

    Lin Feng: "Speak well to me, and your tongue is straightened. I tell you to be honest. The mother and father will come together later, and be careful that he beats you."

    "Father is also here, why didn't you say it earlier?" Lin Yue couldn't care about getting any hairstyle for an instant, "Does the mother know about me?"

."Guess?" Lin Feng looked at him maliciously and smiled.

    Lin Yue quickly picked up his coat: "I went back to the ward and hid, don't tell my father that I am here!"

    When the voice fell, the person was gone. .

    Lin Feng shook his head and babbled stupidly. Couldn't Qin Yi come over and see him as an adult?

    Now that the little brother is back, even if Qin Yi really knows that Lin Yue is suffering from a mental disorder, he should be able to accept it well.