Chapter 10

The young male sitting at the hunting spot selling tickets, subconsciously stood down when he saw Lin Su coming out again, his eyes were full of shock. Compared with yesterday, Lin Su not only carried three pheasants in his hands but also a wild boar on his shoulders. .

    Obviously slender body, but strength is simply daunting.

    Lin Su walked over and glanced at the dumbfounded young male: "Your hand is in your pocket. Take it yourself. I can't take it away."

    "What are you doing back with these things?" This kind of things can't be eaten, he really doesn't understand the use of small females doing so much!

    Seeing that he had taken his hand, Lin Su didn’t mean to answer his question. Instead, he said with a worried expression: “Oh, yes, I saw two people in the forest just now. People go take a look, the location is probably......"

.Lin Su finished speaking with a righteous face, carrying the wild boar on his shoulders and the pheasant in his hands, and walked toward home mightily.

    He thought about all the wild boar on his shoulder, and went back to let Su Jin put it in brine, which would last a long time.

    But the animals in this world are not the same as the world he lived in before. Although this wild boar also has a pig nose, its fangs grow on the forehead, like rhino horns.

    Said it was a wild boar, but in fact I don't know what it is.

    Just like a pheasant, it also looks like a big goose.

    Lin Su went all morning and came back carrying such a pile of things on his body. Sui Ran saw that he had forgotten to do the work on his hand, staring at him and walking over, said with surprise: "My mother, what is this going to do? "

    At this moment, many people were walking around on the road, and they all cast surprised eyes when they saw him coming back like this.

."What does Lin Su do? What is on his shoulder?"

    "I heard that their family now eats fruits and vegetables all day long, it seems to be really desperate!"

    "Doesn't the fruits and vegetables contain many impurities? Eating them will cause male mental disorders. No wonder their Kane is so serious!"

    "I heard that Lin Su was also forced to match a mentally disordered male. If I eat like this, is there a way to survive?"

    Lin Su caught these words in his ears, blinked his eyes, and returned home with his things.

    Su Jin was also shocked when he saw him, and he hurriedly came to help, took the wild boar on his shoulder, and put it aside: "How come you have such a big guy?"

    "Good luck, I ran into it. I heard that I hit a tree and died."

    Su Jin was stunned when he heard the words, and then smiled: "This can hit a tree by itself, no wonder it looks silly."

.Lin Su laughed, and put the pheasant in his hand into the henhouse in a good mood, and kept company with the two yesterday.

    He came back to Su Jin and said, "Wait to pack it up and put it on with bittern. We can eat it slowly when it's so big."

    Su Jin listened to the briskness in Lin Su's tone, thinking of what those people had said before, it was hard to say it to dispel Lin Su's happiness.

    But I'm afraid not to say, what should happen.

    Su Jin fell into entanglement again.