Chapter 19

The little female's voice was soft and sweet like a sultry chord, fiddled with William's heart bit by bit.

    The tall and hard male squeezed his jaw, but the golden beast pupils were bright and Shenren, his eyes filled with unconcealable joy.

    The dog ears on the head swayed uncontrollably, and after a moment of silence, I heard a reserved low voice: "Yeah."

    The smile on Lin Su's face instantly became brighter, and he took out the little bell from the box: "I'll put it on for you."

    Regardless of whether William agreed with him or not, he reached out and put the small bell on William's ankle.

    Because of the semi-animalism, William's legs and feet were completely animalistic.

    With big fox paws and matte soft cushions under his feet, Lin Su couldn't help but poked it lightly, and the hand felt unexpectedly good.

.The red braided chain is lined with the white fluff, which looks particularly bright and at the same time brings a sense of "desire" to the temptation.

    Gently flicked three small bells, the sound of crisp ears was particularly pleasant.

    Lin Su turned his head and looked at William: "Sure enough, it looks good. When I bought it, I was thinking that the red one is definitely suitable for you."

    William turned his head and glanced at the smile on Lin Su's face and nodded mechanically.

    The hand on his side unconsciously scratched the ground, how could a little female be so cute!

    Lin Su was very satisfied with the effect of William putting on the bell. He got up from the ground and went through the bag again: "I bought you two sets of clothes and underwear for changing and washing. Oh, yes, I bought the bed today. At that time, I got a wrist-type brain, and I heard that it was the latest product of the company, but I didn’t expect that I was lucky.”

.Listening to the little female next to him talking about what she had done today, although William could not speak out, he carefully wrote down every sentence.

    Lin Su put the things he bought into the closet and took a change of clothes to take a shower.

    After pedaling all the way, I was sweating, making me slimy and uncomfortable.

    William leaned against the bed and half-closed his eyes to see the knot of red rope exposed on his ankle, reminiscent of the sentence Lin Su just said, "He doesn't know what other daughters-in-law is, but their daughter-in-law must have gold jewelry. "Body", narrowed his eyes.

    Do you treat him as a daughter-in-law?

    Lin Su woke up in the morning and had breakfast, and then started to clean up the room to make room for the next new bed.

    William was willing to help, but Su Jin helped him outside to bask in the sun.

.Kane saw him sitting there with a depressed look, and patted him on the shoulder: "You should take a good rest now. Taking care of your body is the greatest help to them."

    As a past person, he is well aware of the pain he brought to this family when he fell ill.

    "Huh, where's Kane basking in the sun?"

    Suddenly I heard someone telling him Kane to turn his head and look around. It was An Lun, a neighbor who lives two blocks away from them, smiling and opening: "Yes, the weather is good to bask in the sun, why are you free to come over to me?"