Chapter 56

Xie Bai finished speaking carefully, peeking at Su Ge's face.

    Seeing his jaw tightened, his expression indifferent, and his heart feeling uneasy, he asked in a low voice, "Suge, are you angry?"

    Su Ge turned to face the nervous black eyes of the little female, as if he had a hand firmly grasping his heart: "Is it okay to cancel the marriage contract and force a match after adulthood?"

    Xie Bai's eyes widened unconsciously, a little surprised that Su Ge would care about this kind of thing.

    He pressed his hand on his knee and unconsciously grasped it: "It doesn’t matter. Lin Su also compulsorily matched Prince William when he became an adult, didn’t he? Besides, there are still a few months before my adulthood, maybe I will find it. What about the male who would marry me?"

."Suge, you don’t have to feel sorry, you don’t like me, we won’t be happy if we barely stay together. It’s better to be friends than that. I used to be ignorant. I like to pester you and make you hate. But you Don't worry, I won't be like this anymore, so if you don't have any comments, I will tell my grandfather that way?"

    Just like an arrow, biubiubiu on his chest ~ shooting poisonous arrows, one more poisonous than another!

    Su Ge turned his head and blinked vigorously: "I didn't hate you, I used to have a bad attitude towards you, I apologize..."

    "No need to apologize, it was me..."

    "So can we not dissolve the marriage contract?" Su Ge looked back, his eyes faintly red, as if he was trying his best to restrain something. Xie Bai was a little flustered when he saw him for the first time.

."Why, why, you don't like me, why don't you want to dissolve the marriage contract? If you are worried that your family will blame you, I can help you tell them that it is my reason and I want to dissolve the marriage contract. Is this okay? ?"

    Su Ge rolled his Adam's apple: "I don't like you."

    "At first, I thought so too. Later, when I saw Lin Su and Prince William, I realized that the people who really want to be together don't get along well. Don't think that I'm stupid and you can lie to me, like it's not like that at all."

    At this point, Xie Bai was a bit wronged. He didn't understand that Su Geming didn't like him. Why didn't he agree to dissolve the marriage contract because he was easier to bully?

    Faced with Xie Bai's accusation, Su Ge felt very uncomfortable. If humans had the ability to go back to the past, he would definitely go back a few months ago and choke himself to death.

."Sorry, I used to..." He did not like Xie Bai's pampering and self-willedness before, but now Xie Bai's every move involves his heart and his sight.

    Make him want to get closer and closer.

    He likes to say confession, to the point that he will laugh when he sees him, but he will think about it when he sees him, but he can't say these things, he doesn't want to be more scumbags, "I have no chance now?"

    Xie Bai pursed the corners of his lips: "You don't need to..." This way.

    "Can we not dissolve the marriage contract?"

    Xie Bai opened his mouth, what he wanted to say, but he didn't know what to say. Su Ge's words were so sudden that he didn't know how to respond at all.

    Su Ge didn't seem to want to give up, and kept watching him quietly, as if he wouldn't give up until he responded.

    "But I don't like you anymore." I don't want to like it anymore.