Chapter 61

It was unexpectedly reported that Lin Su was going to build a mental disorder rehabilitation center on North Star, which once again caused a sensation in the empire. Capital Star allocated a construction fund to North Star for this purpose. This further proves that the news is not just a rumor.

    For a time, many patients and their families suffering from mental disorders saw hope.

    During the construction of the rehabilitation center, Mu En kept in touch with Lin Su. Even if people cannot come in person, they should ask Lin Su’s opinion during the video call.

    The Northstar government plans to open the appointment channel in advance, enroll patients according to the number of beds in the rehabilitation center after the completion of the rehabilitation center, and provide a certain degree of welfare subsidies for patients receiving treatment.

.And this part of the subsidy is funded by the imperial treasury. After all, the whole people have suffered from fertilization disorders for so many years, and now there is finally a possibility of cure. The imperial does not want some patients with financial difficulties, because they have no money to miss this rare opportunity.

    As soon as the news was released, many people did not forget to thank the empire during the active booking process.

    For a time, the people of the entire empire were harmonious, and the whole country celebrated.

    Lin Feng, who was planning to stay in Capital Star for a week, received the news and decided to terminate his vacation and return to North Star to deal with the rehabilitation center.

    Accompanied by a team of ten people sent by the scientific research institute as the initial medical staff of the rehabilitation center.

    Qin Yi was also going to come to Northstar with the same. However, there are still many things in the research institute that have not been completed, so I can only regret to miss it.

.Lin Su, who received the news of Lin Feng’s early return trip, was not surprised. It was not a day or two to get along with Lin Feng. He was very clear about Lin Feng’s personality. The rehabilitation center is now about to be completed, the treatment process and procedures during the rehabilitation period, etc. Lin Feng It must be drawn up in person.

    So when Lin Feng said that he would end his vacation early and come back, Lin Su Xinran ended and told him to pay attention to safety on the way, and would pick him up when he arrived in Su Ge.

    When the news came, Su Jin was being interviewed.

    The filming director found Tong Su after learning the news, hoping to take this opportunity to do an exclusive interview with Lin Su, after all, the opportunity is too rare.

    Tong Su was deliberate in his heart, but he didn't speak out: "First, make an interview with Mr. Su Jin."

    The director knew that Tong Su was also interesting, so he didn't say anything, and went back to focus on shooting.

.In an interview, Su Jin brought Xie Bai and Bai Zhou to cook in front of the camera. At first, he was a little nervous, but quickly ignored his environment as he focused. Su Jin would cook the bloody chicken nuggets.

    The assistant director staring at the camera couldn't help but said: "What are you doing now, why haven't you seen it?"

    The staff on the other side who was in charge of lighting said, "It's chicken."

    "Chicken, meat?" The deputy director suddenly raised his head to look at the speaker, "Isn't it said that meat is difficult to purify?"

    "Brother, have you forgotten who's this place? It may be difficult for others to purify. Your Excellency Lin Su can definitely do it. After all, he can cure mental disorders. Isn't purifying flesh the same as playing?"