Chapter 92

When the news of Lin Feng and Yanqi's testimony came out, everyone was shocked.

    No one thought that these two people had pretended to be so good before, and they made a big one if they didn't make a sound.

    Qin Yi sent a message to ask Lin Feng: "Didn't you say that you have no feelings for the Yanjia females?"

    I don't feel like you are pulling others to talk about any evidence!

    Lin Feng smiled in the newsletter: "I didn’t feel it before, but when I thought that he would enter the mandatory matching library, I felt uncomfortable, so I told him my thoughts. It just happened that Yanqi felt that I was okay. We both talked about the evidence."

    What do you think of people being with others will make you feel uncomfortable? Isn't that just liking people?

    Qin Yi simply wanted to knock it on and see what was going on in the heads of the two sons of his own family. Is it silly to do research?

    But fortunately, the female banquets are not disgusting.

."Okay, anyway, it's a good thing. You can ask Xiaoqi when his father and father will have time, and the two families will meet."

    "Okay, I will ask him."

    Lin Feng hung up the communication and turned to look at Yanqi: "My father and mother just asked, when will your father and father have time? See below for the two families."

    Yan Qi squeezed the red book in his hand and still had a dreaming feeling. He hadn't had time to report to his family. He would suddenly hear this sentence, and his heart became tight. He really did something crazy. Things, but he didn't regret it at all: "I'll go back and ask, when are you going to North Star?"

    As soon as they were together, they were about to separate. Yan Qi was a little reluctant, stretched out his hand to grab Lin Feng's clothes and put his arm around him.

.The warm touch on his arm made Lin Feng's heart soften: "This weekend, after dealing with things over there, you can return to Capital Star. You don't have to go there for a long time in the future."

    Yanqi nodded: "Work is important. I will start to operate a dessert shop soon, or I will go with you."

    "You stay here and wait for me to come back." After Lin Feng finished speaking, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand to caress Yanlace's cheek, "Can you kiss you?"

    Yan Qi's cheeks flushed to the ground, his hands gripping Lin Feng's clothes tightly and tightly, and finally nodded.

    Silent acquiescence.

    When Lin Yue saw the red books in the family group, the whole person was not good, and Aitlin Feng was crazy: "Second brother, you are really not a human. You used to look like Lao Tzu doesn’t understand love. You just turn your head and talk. Once you’ve got it, you said that Big Brother is fast, but you’re not too slow, okay!"

.In the end, Lin Feng did not roar out, but Lin En roared out: "What are you screaming, now you are single in our house, so please wake up, and still have your face roaring here. It's not pleasing to your eyes, so hurry up, or you won't talk anymore!"

    Lin Yue: "...Single people don't have human rights anymore, do they!"

    Lynn: "Why do you still want to resist?"

    Lin Yue: "...Don't dare."

    Xia Jue looked at Lin Yue, who put down the communicator and looked aggrieved: "What's the matter, what's the matter?"