Chapter 59

Lin Su's words were straightforward and bold, and he made no secret of his coveting for William's beauty.

    William watched the little female staring at his shining black eyes, with joy in his heart, fingers lightly brushed the pear nest on Lin Su’s lips, lowered his body slightly, and approached Lin Su’s ear: "Don’t be patient, I want to treat me Whatever you do is up to you."

    Lin Suergen became hot uncontrollably, stretched out his hand to hook William's neck, raised his head and dropped a kiss on his lips: "Don't seduce me, I don't have that good concentration."

    William chuckled and lifted his chin to deepen the kiss of tasting.

    The atmosphere in the room gradually became sweet and greasy.

    When the kiss was over, Lin Su shrank into the warm arms of the big fox, only to feel that it was really terrible.

    He clearly came in and only wanted to talk to William about the rehabilitation center, but he didn't feel ashamed and kissed him.

.Ah ah ah, the key is still not enough!

    The big tail was lightly wrapped around his waist, warm and easy to touch, Lin Su couldn't help holding it in his arms, rubbing against his face, then buried it in and closed his eyes: "William, I really like you! "

    This sentence caused William who was lying on the bed to constrict his heart, and he throbbed.

    The golden eyes of the beast were filled with a gentle smile.

    After the tomato scrambled eggs happened, the business of the White Mansion has also been affected in the past few days.

    As usual, in the evening, there are full of customers, and now only a few tables in twos and threes are eating.

    Bai Xing came to see him, his face was ugly, even though he complained to the downcast of the live broadcast room, it still made him feel unwilling.

    Pushing the back kitchen: "Why isn't Dayday?"

.For this little uncle, Bai Xing always felt that the other party had nothing to do with him. Even if the guests who came to the White Mansion for dinner, half of them came for the cooking skills of the white mansion, he also felt that the white mansion was stained by his light, if he hadn't run the white mansion It's so good, what good is it even if there is no cooking skill in the daytime.

    "The white consul has asked for leave."

    "Have you asked for leave?" Bai Xing was stunned. "Who did he tell?"

    "We don't know this. He left with his luggage in the morning and said he was going out."

    "He didn't say where he was going, when would he be back?"

    "No."

    Bai Xing's face turned dark when he left, and the chef sent a message to Bai Zhou, who waited for a long time before connecting.

    After the voice was connected, there was no ups and downs in the daytime voice from inside: "What's the matter?"

    "Uncle, aren't you in the White Mansion? Where did you go?".Bai Xing pretended to ask naturally, but in his heart he disliked the day and ran around.

    "Go out if something happens."

    "How long will the uncle go out? The White Mansion is very busy now. If you are not there, you can find a new master on top. If the time is short, I naturally want the position of the chef..."