Chapter 35

Lin Su's tone was calm and calm, and there was no panic caused by the sudden appearance of these two people.

    Su Jin came out of the room with a chair and just heard Lin Su's words, and immediately changed his face and walked over quickly: "What's the matter with Xiaosu, they are not government officials?"

    "Government official?" Lin Su looked at Xie Bai, and gently raised the corners of his lips, "Your father is a government official?"

    Xie Bai looked at Lin Su who suddenly appeared, his face was full of shock that couldn't be concealed, his mouth opened and opened, and finally there was no sound.

    "What do you mean, do you guys know?" Standing next to him, the only older male Lin Su didn't know said, his lips seemed to be born with a smile line, and he smiled and asked another young male, "What about Su Ge? What's going on?"

    The young male who was named, retracted his gaze from Lin Su, and whispered what had happened in the Jindian.

.Su Jin blocked Lin Su after hearing the words, and looked at the three of them vigilantly: "I knew this would not let you in."

    "That's not the case, I..." Xie Bai looked at the older male next to him, eagerly trying to explain but was interrupted by the other party.

    "Sorry, my godson has nowhere to do it. I am willing to make up for the troubles that have caused you. I will introduce myself. My name is Anye. I am now the deputy star of North Star. I came here today to visit. I didn't expect this to happen. Thing."

    At this point, An Ye smiled gently: "Why don't I ask you to go to the North Star Yaohui restaurant for dinner, how about an apologize?"

    As the only purification fruit and vegetable restaurant on North Star, it has always been famous.

    Lin Su faintly glanced at the three of them after hearing this, and raised his hand to pat Su Jin's shoulder: "Father, Ding Ding is repaired, let it help you move the seeds into the house."

."But..." Su Jin didn't want to leave, worried that he would leave. These three would deal with Lin Su, and Lin Su would suffer.

    Lin Su smiled and said, "It's okay, let's go."

    Seeing Lin Su's insistence, Su Jin nodded: "Call me if you have something."

    "good."

    Ding Ding got out of the car, easily picked up the seeds in the car, followed Su Jin and returned to the house.

    Lin Su leaned on the cart and looked at Anye casually, ignoring the words he wanted to treat to dinner: "So you are the male father in his mouth, the deputy star field chief."

    After saying the words of Deputy Star Field Length, Lin Su nodded gently, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, revealing two well-behaved pear nests on his cheeks: "I can't bear your visit, please go back, as for For my deal with Northstar, I will follow the agreement and not send it."

.Lin Su made a please gesture to the courtyard gate after speaking, and the meaning of refusal was obvious.

    Xie Bai looked at Lin Su. He didn't dare to have any contempt for Lin Su before. He couldn't even believe that Lin Su was an important female in his male father's mouth that would change the fate of the empire.

    The reason why he put the quality of life of Capital Star this time around, however, came here to get to know Lin Su.

    Because they are all the same age, it will be easier to establish friendship. As long as Lin Su succeeds, their family's status in the capital star will rise again and again.