Chapter 48

After Lin Feng and Su Ge left, they didn't go far. They sat on the doorstep. Although they couldn't see them, they were all very keen males with their five senses. Even if they were separated by a door, they could hear the conversation inside.

    Seeing the door closed, Xie Bai took off his clothes: "I am an S-rank contract orc."

    When his voice fell, Lin Su saw the purple patterns appearing on his shoulders. Compared with the males, the female animal patterns looked more beautiful.

    Xie Bai was a little nervous: "Can my animal patterns be repaired, Lin Su?"

    "Wait a minute, let me take a look." Lin Su stretched out his hand, and the green light came out of his palm, with a hint of coolness infiltrating it.

    Lin Su had seen the same S-level Lin Feng's beast pattern before, and it couldn't be repaired according to his current ability.

.Compared with Lin Feng's animal pattern, Xie Bai's animal pattern is much milder. According to his judgment, the ability to swallow is equivalent to the ability of a male A-level contract animal pattern.

    After getting to know it roughly, Lin Su let go: "I can help you repair, the process may be painful, can you bear it, other than that, I am not sure about the result. If you accept it, it will be the first one I have repaired. female."

    When Xie Bai heard the word pain, he faintly withdrew. After all, he was most afraid of pain.

    But Lin Su said in the last sentence that he will be the first female Lin Su has repaired. Xie Bai was delighted by the "first": "I am willing, when will we start and what else do we need to prepare? Now it's okay. no?"

    Listening to Xie Bai's impatient tone, Lin Su smiled and pulled the chair to sit down: "Don't worry, what is your contract plant, can I see it?"

.Lin Su has no experience with female animal patterns. Whether he needs contract animal blood as a primer like males is still uncertain.

    So some things must be asked carefully.

    Suddenly heard Lin Su ask about his contract plant, Xie Bai twisted and asked in a low voice, "Is it a must to see it?"

    "It's best for me to look at it, if it's too embarrassing..."

    "It's not difficult, just don't laugh at me. My plants are a bit weird." Xie Bai is not sure whether Lin Su will laugh at him. After all, when he was in Capital Star, those nasty females always liked to make fun of him with his contract plants, if they could. Of course he hopes that his contract plant looks like Meimeixiangxiang.

    Who likes ugly and smelly?

    "I don't laugh at you." Lin Su raised his hand and swore a gesture, somewhat curious about Xie Bai's contract.

.Although Xie Bai was hesitant in his heart, he still opened his hand. After a while, a palm-sized red flower appeared on his palm. It had no roots or stems. It was just a simple flower with thick petals and full of stars. Little yellow lines, and a downward circular groove in the middle...

    At first I could smell a faint fragrance of flowers, but over time, the smell became more and more strange.

    Xie Bai frowned and wanted to take back his contracted plant. Otherwise, the longer he stays outside, the more smelly he will be: "Lin Su, is it all right?"

    Lin Su regained his senses abruptly and coughed slightly, "It's okay, it's okay."

    He really didn't expect that Xie Bai's contract plant would be a Rafflesia. Although the overall size is much smaller, he can't get it wrong. Whether it is color, shape or smell, it is definitely Rafflesia.