Chapter 8

The fragrant chicken soup and chicken stewed mushrooms were served on the table. Kane twitched his nose, sat up from the bed, and stared at the food that Su Jin put on the small table: "What is this? Did Xiao Su make it again?"

    "There can be anyone besides us Xiaosu, am I, I don't, this is the pheasant that Xiaosu got back. I never thought that this thing could be so fragrant."

    Su Jin’s face was smiling, but his eyes were slightly red. Thinking of their beautiful Lin Su Chang and now capable, they were forced to match such a partner because they did not have animal patterns. Although Lin Su didn’t say anything, Su Jin Think about pantothenic acid in my heart.

    Put the separately served chicken soup in front of Kane: "This is made by Xiaosu specially for you to drink, saying that it is to replenish your body. You taste it. I just tasted it. It was very fresh. There is also this chicken. It’s tender and creamy, and the mushrooms are delicious. I’ve never eaten something so delicious."
."I haven't eaten it yet. Just smell it and it's incredibly delicious. Xiaosu is really grown up now, and he is sensible and capable. Hey, it would be better if he didn't have my male father drag him down!"

    "You can tell me this, don't go to Xiao Su and say, Xiao Su is fine now, don't let him go."

    Su Jin looked at Kane disapprovingly and blamed him for saying these things, so he could think about it in his heart, and it would only increase his troubles by saying what problems could be solved.

    Kane was not surprised when he was stared at him: "I know, I have a mouthful of soup, um... it's so fresh, is this pheasant so good?"

    Staring at the soup in the bowl in surprise, in addition to the freshness, there was a refreshing sensation that was stronger than eating small tomatoes before, soothing the pain caused by the spiritual domain, and instantly making him clear and clear.

.The virtual contract beast lying next to him whimpered and rubbed his legs comfortably, making his body firm.

    "Who knows if it weren't for Xiao Su's discovery, we wouldn't be able to eat this in this life, and don't just drink soup, eat some meat." Su Jin put a piece of meat into his bowl and saw Kane holding the bowl in a daze. Can't help but say, "What are you thinking about, not eating?"

    With excitement in Kane's eyes, he raised his eyes to Su Jin: "I, I feel much better, my body is warmer, my mind is much clearer than before, and my head doesn't hurt much."

    "Really?" Su Jin's eyes lit up instantly and looked at him with surprise, fearing that Kane would just say it to make him happy.

    Kane thought for a while before giving an evaluation: "I think this soup is more effective than eating small tomatoes."

    "Then you quickly drink more and eat more meat, which is really good.".Su Jin felt that after Lin Su became better, life suddenly began to feel less sad.

    Lin Su also served William a bowl of chicken soup: "Drink this first to replenish your body."

    William stared at the light and faintly scented soup in the bowl, blew the heat, took a sip, it was very fresh, the indescribable aroma diffused between the teeth, cooling and soothing the tearing pain Spiritual domain.

    While drinking, a chicken leg suddenly appeared in the empty bowl next to it.

    "It is said that foxes like to eat chicken, this chicken thigh is for you."

    Because the pheasant was about the size of a goose, and the drumsticks were much larger, the bowl could barely fit, Lin Su looked at William with undisguised expectations.