Chapter 29

At Su Jin’s "I understand" eyes, Lin Su felt that he should not explain it. If the description gets darker, let Su Jin and Kane feel that they are coveting William's beauty.

    Who makes the daughter-in-law look really good!

    Kane is in good health, Lin Su asked him to increase some exercise appropriately, Su Jin no longer restrained him.

    Let go and let Kane do some work within his capacity, as exercise.

    Kane's transformation cannot be concealed.

    What's more, since Lin Su has the ability to purify, their family has become the celebrity of Farm No. 13, which is a bit of a turmoil for every household to know.

    Two days ago, Kane was only able to support the wall to walk around. Later, although he could not support the wall, it was not easy to walk.

.Who would have thought how long it was, and after a full week or so, a person who had been in bed for several years suddenly became able to move freely, not to mention, he could still help his family with work.

    Although the work is not heavy, the simple tasks of sweeping and watering the yard are surprising enough.

    Suddenly there were more people "walking around" at the entrance of the courtyard.

    An Lun heard the rumors that he came to visit Kane specially, but when he came over, he really saw Kane water the crops in the field.

    "Kane, are you really good?"

    The words that he blurted out were full of surprises that could not be hidden.

    Kane saw that it was him, smiled and put the kettle aside, and walked over simply and neatly, not only a lot quicker but also a lot more stable.

    Where is the vain look under the trembling feet before.

.Now Kane looks almost the same as when he didn't get sick at the beginning, just a little thinner, but as long as the mental disorder gets better, he can raise it after throwing away the meat.

    An Lun and the others approached and squeezed Kane's shoulders, and smiled with a smile: "You look so good now. If Ai Chen knows that your kid is so good now, I'll be relieved."

    Speaking of Ai Chen, Kane’s eyebrows and eyes are much softer. They joined the army together, but An Lun did not go with them, and later retired early, but he and Ai Chen stayed together until they separated after they were discharged. After being sick, Ai Chen didn't use his pension to subsidize them less.

    As a former comrade-in-arms, Kane has always remembered Ai Chen's kindness: "I am ready to wait for it to be completely better, and I will go to see him in person."

    "Yes, give him a surprise.".An Lun smiled and finished speaking. After a turn of the conversation, he tentatively said, "Kane, your illness has something to do with your family Lin Su?"

    Although the relationship with An Lun is not as good as Ai Chen, because he lives on the 13th farm, the relationship is generally much stronger than the others.

    Kane didn't hide it, after all, his improvement is here, and everyone with a discerning eye is watching it.

    He wanted to say that it had nothing to do with Lin Su, and no one would believe it.

    Besides, there is indeed a 100% relationship with Lin Su.

    There is nothing to hide.