Chapter 74

The story that the head of the Yan family apologized to the little female of the Xie family in the Prince's Mansion was still passed on. As for the reason, just inquire about the reason, and they went back to warn their cubs, don't be mean when you go out.

    They don't want to run to apologize to the junior, there is nowhere to put this old face.

    Haven't you seen the person from the Yan family who haven't been out for a long time?

    I was worried that I would run into an acquaintance when I went out, and I couldn't end up asking about it.

    As for the culprit female Yanqi, she was banned. When should she learn to speak well, and when should she be allowed to go out.

    The marriage partner that was originally negotiated was blown up because of this incident.

    Seeing that they are about to reach adulthood, they can only rely on forced matching to solve life-long issues.

.As for Yanshan's business, they all felt that their family's education was unscrupulous, and even questioned their products.

    Suddenly, it was difficult to do business, and Yanshan, which originally planned to open another branch factory, also rested his mind.

    But the most annoying thing is Bai Xing. The females of the family who can be named in all capital stars know that he has a good relationship with Yanqi. Now Yanqi has such a thing, even the eyes of these people are not right. What's more, he would even ask him if something like this was revealed at Yanqi, has he ever been to see him.

    After the White Mansion failed, Bai Xing was no longer as confident and proud as before, and when things like Yanqi came out, Bai Xing now started to be afraid of seeing acquaintances when he went out.

    They are all young females who used to be in the capital city with a beautiful and flamboyant appearance.

    Now it has become a negative teaching material for every family to teach the puppies.

.However, it took a time for all families to pay attention to the education of their own female cubs.

    When things like banquet paint appear, in the final analysis, they are not well educated.

    Maybe it's too spoiled, too used to it.

    That's why you are domineering when you go out.

    But how to educate?

    If they had experience, they wouldn’t be able to educate their cubs into this way. Someone who found that Xie Jia’s little female was also very willful and reckless? It’s almost the same as having been with the prince and concubine for so long. I heard that Not long after, the manager of the first milk tea dessert shop opened by Her Royal Highness in Capital Star was the Xie female.

    It would be nice if the prince and princess were willing to teach them some educational methods.

    So there was such a strange proposal on Will's desk to ask His Royal Highness Princess to pass on the experience of raising cubs.

.When the news reached Lin Su's ears, he was so calm as he was, and he couldn't help feeling unthinkable.

    The thoughts of these families of Capital Star are a bit strange!

    How does he look like someone who knows how to raise cubs?

    Isn't he even a bastard?

    William smiled and looked at the awkward Lin Su, a little female who rarely showed a childish side, and occasionally showed a pity: "You don't want to ignore it."