Extra 5

There was a little joy in Lin Chen's heart, but on his face he pretended to be nothing, but Yu Guang couldn't help but glance at Longyan.

    Long Yan's profile is smooth, his nose is high, and his lips are slightly curved. Everything is so perfect.

    Lin Chen felt that he really had no resistance to Longyan's face.

    Lin Xing ran to the rice grain class, and when the rice grain came back from the infirmary, he was shocked: "Why are you here?"

    Lin Xing stepped up to him in a few steps, stretched out his hand and took his arm, his blue eyes fell on the red side face of the rice grains: "Did they hit?"

    The rice grains still have a sweet milky smell like they did when they were young.

    He grabbed the rice grains in this way, and his heart was tense, and he made a little bit: "No, it's not too serious, Chenchen helped me."

."If he didn't see it, are you going to carry it like this forever?"

    "No, I can do it." Mi Li looked at Lin Xing, seeing Lin Xing so serious for the first time, which made him a little surprised and surprised. "

    Lin Xing stared at the red cheeks of the rice grains: "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt, I went to the infirmary, and it's okay."

    Lin Xing nodded, and suddenly stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: "Don't always be so soft. If others bully you, then bully you back. I am afraid that I will be your backer. Will you go home together at night?"

    "Okay, okay, but it should not go along the way."

    "I'm going to Dongcheng District at night, isn't your house also there, drop in."

    "You, you still remember!"

    "My memory is not that bad, go to class."

."OK, bye."

    Seeing the rice grains go back, Lin Xing glanced at them, "I have seen them all, rice grains are mine!"

    Unexpectedly, he would say this. The few people who were stunned for a moment watched Lin Xing leave until his figure disappeared.

    What does it mean?

    Rice grains are those of Lin Xing, what do rice grains have with Lin Xing?

    Lin Xing came out of the teaching building, and after returning to the team, Lin Chen whispered: "How's it going?"

    "No one will bully him anymore."

    "Why are you so sure, what have you done?"

    Lin Xing pursed the corners of his lower lips. Although he sometimes has simple ideas, he is not stupid. He fully knows the consequences of what he just said in the teaching building.

."I said that the rice grains are my people, so there should be no bullying him without long eyes."

    Lin Chen: "..."

    Lin Xing looked at Shang Lin Chen's "Are you sick" eyes, rolling down his Adam's apple: "I know what it means to do this, but anyway, we two don't have anyone I like now. Isn't that okay?"

    "You are fine, but do you think anyone will dare to pursue rice grains in the future. In case he can't find a suitable partner in the future because of you, he will be forced to match. Will you marry him?"

    Lin Chen really wanted to tap his mind to see what his brother was thinking.

    "Then I'll marry him, isn't the rice grains good." Lin Xing touched his nose, "The rice grains always smell of milk, do you think he sprays milky perfume?"