Chapter 31

William was also taken aback by the continuous beeping. Since the opening of the online store, not to mention there are orders, but there are no people who have come to inquire.

    Although Lin Su never paid too much attention to the online store, he was in charge of the online store, and there was no movement. William was somewhat concerned.

    As if he couldn't.

    In private, I did not go to the forum to learn more, but waited for him to say that he opened a store that purifies fruits and vegetables, and those netizens would scold him for pretending to be female!

    Or just chat with him privately and want to hook him up.

    When he thought that if this post was made by Lin Su and was hooked up like this, William would block all these people!

    And angry!

    "Sure enough, the aroma of wine is not afraid of the depth of the alley. Let William see how many orders there are. Hearing this sound feels a lot!"

.Lin Su said that he had leaned close to William and sat in a chair to look at the screen. The young female who was close at hand had a fresh smell, which made William feel soft in his heart.

    The refreshing, clean, green page makes people’s eyes shine every time they come in. Lin Su watched William click on the order in the lower right corner, and the data displayed showed that there were 12 people placing orders!

    Although the number of purchases by these people is 1, 12 people are also a large order.

    "The order address seems to be the same, is this a collective group purchase?"

    Lin Su looked at the same address displayed on it: Third Military Region...

    Who should help him publicize this, right?

    Su Jin and Kane came over after hearing the sound, "Is anyone really placing an order?"

    "Yes, and there are 12 orders, you can make a small profit.".Lin Su wrote down each order, "I'm going to find the bag, and my father will contact the courier for help."

    Kane smiled and nodded: "Good Le!"

    Su Jin turned and followed Lin Su: "I'll help you."

    William converted 12 orders into a state of being packaged and shipped.

    The news of Gern's reinstatement spread throughout the logistics office and caused quite a stir. After all, most of the people who suffered from mental disorders in the past never returned. I have never seen anyone who can return to work.

    Many people came to find out what was going on.

    After all, mental disorder is almost everyone's heart thorn.

    Genn didn't hide it. Everyone asked if he had eaten the fruits of Ai Su's house. For a while, the two words Ai Su became popular in the logistics department.

    In the morning, a batch of identical express boxes were piled up on the desk of the Security Check Office of the Third Military Region.

.The reviewer came over and looked at the pile of parcels that were exactly the same in size, color, and address: "These people in the logistics office have recently become rich, so they can buy purified fruits and vegetables collectively?"

    When my colleague heard this, he was curious and walked over to see: "Ai Su Fruits and Vegetables Store hasn't heard of it. Why is this a discount?"