Chapter 85

At the end of the month, Ai Su Culinary Arts and Dessert Academy finally ushered in the final exam for the first batch of students.

    After receiving the news, the families came to the venue early in the morning to watch the exam process, hoping to choose the right chef from them and take them home.

    Of course, some of them are the parents of aristocratic females, who specially came to see the boys' final exams.

    Several aristocratic adults gathered together and looked at the serious look of their cubs wearing clean chef costumes in the examination room. They only felt relieved and happy.

    It's really different. The little bastard who caused them a headache at the beginning, after this period of transformation and learning, each one is outstanding to the point of dazzling.

    Now that their baby cubs are released, which one can't be praised if you see them?

    As a dessert chef, Yan Qi takes the exam after the chef exam.

.Xie Bai came to see them in regular clothes: "How are you nervous?"

    A group of dessert students waiting for the exam in the back saw him coming, and got up one after another: "Teacher Xiaobai, why are you here?"

    "Come here to see how you are preparing, don't be nervous, as long as you perform normally, you can graduate." Hualu looked at Yanqi behind. After this time, the relationship between the two eased a lot. it's OK?"

    "Yes, don't worry." Yan Qi smiled and nodded at him, "I have learned from you for so long, so I won't lose your face."

    Xie Bai smiled and said, "That's good, your parents are here today too, do your best, let them see your excellence."

    After cheering for them, Xie Bai also has to prepare his own. As a dessert teacher at Ai Su's Cooking Dessert Academy, he will also be one of the judges for a short examination.

.For today's final exam, Lin Su deliberately brought in Linte, who was not very busy. Most of their colleges were females, with only a small number of males, so they had to take separate exams.

    Lin Su opened the back door for his elder brother and placed him in the first row of auditoriums. As for the purpose, Lin Su knew nothing about Lint.

    Unexpectedly, my little brother really took Lynn's entrustment as a matter.

    Sitting aside with a little laughter, he didn't wear a uniform on purpose when he went out today. He was upright and handsome with a simple suit.

    The unique temperament of soldiers does not mean that they can disappear with a change of clothes.

    As soon as Lint entered the venue, many people noticed. Some people recognized him and wanted to come forward to talk with excitement. However, the venue was already seated and it was difficult to walk around at will.

.Some people didn't recognize it, but those who were attracted by Lint's temperament all inquired about which family this tall male was from. Has he ever been married?

    If not, is there still a chance for your own cubs?

    Lint sat in the first row, watching the little females entering the examination room one after another.

    All of them were wearing white chef uniforms, youthful and a little nervous, and he couldn't help but sigh from the bottom of his heart. It's good to be young.

    Fortunately, Lin Su was not here, and he couldn't hear his emotions, otherwise he would die of laughter.

    How old is his elder brother this year, is it nice to praise him as young?