Chapter 18

Lin Su and Su Jin followed the shopping guide to the checkout counter. When Lin Su finished the payment, the shopping guide told the staff in charge of the cash register: "There is also a lucky draw."

    The staff in charge of the cashier was stunned: "Is there any activity in our store recently? Why am I not impressed?"

    The shopping guide buttoned the countertop: "It's the antique in the shop..."

    The staff in charge of the cash register suddenly raised his head and looked at Lin Su, his eyes full of disbelief.

    Lin Su blinked: "Why, what's wrong?"

    "No, very good. I will open the lottery channel for you now." The staff in charge of the cash register suppressed the shock in his heart. I never expected that the "bed" that was left in the store for three years would be such a look. Buy the cute and cute little female!

."Please look at the screen above and choose a set of numbers you like. According to the rules of the event, you have a chance to draw a lottery. The highest prize of the event is one of Cl's latest wrist-style brains; the second prize is a three-piece set on a silk bed Set; the third prize is a light and shadow experience ticket produced by Star Entertainment...The last one is a small bell anklet such as the participation award. Now the channel is open, you can choose your favorite number and see what prizes will be behind the numbers. !"

    After that, the staff in charge of the cash register didn't feel excited.

    After all, it was an event that hadn't been opened once in the past three years. It was opened for the first time, and he was quite looking forward to what prizes this young lady would draw in front of him!

    For the sake of such a difficult task, I won the lowest three...first prize! ! ! ! !

.Lin Su looked at the words Wrist Brain Brain written on the back of No. 25, and laughed: "It seems not bad!"

    The shopping guide standing next to him is not so good anymore. Isn't this not bad? Isn't this very good!

    Cl’s latest wrist-style brains were only sold last month, and the total number of star regions in the entire empire was only 1,000.

    The number of 1,000 is simply sprinkling water for an empire with a population of 16 billion.

    Although wrist-type brains are not as expensive as holographic helmets, it is precisely because of the affordable price that this quantity is particularly suffocating.

.Because their store brand has a counter cooperation with Cl company, each of its stores has the opportunity to get one as a gimmick to attract customers. Originally because North Star is remote and the people's spending power is generally low, the store manager doesn't want to engage in special publicity waste. Time, I deliberately put it in the "antique bed" promotion that hadn't opened for three years, and wanted to wait until the heat dissipated.

    Who would have thought that the "antique bed" was sold before it had time for the shady, not only was it sold, even the new wrist-style brain was also taken away!

    If you don't open for three years, you will lose three years after opening!

    The shopping guide and the staff in charge of the cash register looked at each other, only to think that their store manager had already cried out on the way to the toilet.

    Lin Su negotiated the delivery time with the other party, and then went to claim the prize before leaving with Su Jin.

.Just coming out of the furniture city, Lin Su noticed something suddenly thought of the gold store opposite, and gently tugged Su Jin's arm: "Father, I'm going to the gold store. When we are done, we will go to the mall to buy clothes."